mole below her right nostril

bananaric

I think it is real, she had it as a teen before moving to NYC. I think she did color it in to bring it out more. Plus moles can fade or become lighter in color. It is also possible it changed color and she had it removed as a precaution. If it is still there I would assume she just doesn't color it and probably gets covered up with foundation or make-up powder.

I thought she'd had it removed in the early 90s but in a recent photoshoot (I forget the photographer) there was a close up face shot and I think it was there, although faint. So I think @@me1981 is right, she probably covers it. Though it might be after removal that a mark remains which she covers.

In some photos from the 80s it looked real to me. She later started making it bolder and darker.

She might have had it removed when she was older. Moles can become cancerous and pose other health risks, so that might have been a reason why. 

@@Stevo If you remember which photo it was, please post it! :)

Hi guys...a stupid question.  Since when she removed the mole below her right nostril?  

She never had it removed, she still has it, I guess there was never actually anything to remove, it's a very light mole that she used to color: 

http://darknightofthesoul09.tumblr.com/image/75620801457

The mole colored made its last appearance at Naomi Campbell's 1991 birthday party.