Israeli source believed to be person selling material to collectors

Fighter

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

look at Sony, Hackerz are everywhere.

That's right, they've leaked tons of films yet to be released, and Bond's latest script, right? I guess nothing's indestructible LOL

I refuse to believe it's Guy O directly, I find it too absurd to be believed, yeah, maybe close to him? Who knows... what's sure is that she must find a way to stop this once and for all. And of course I don't hate him, maybe he hasn't been managing M the best way [or at least the way we would have liked...] but when you approach him a show or something he's always warm and a cool dude. Anyway.

That's right, they've leaked tons of films yet to be released, and Bond's latest script, right? I guess nothing's indestructible LOLI refuse to believe it's Guy O directly, I find it too absurd to be believed, yeah, maybe close to him? Who knows... what's sure is that she must find a way to stop this once and for all. And of course I don't hate him, maybe he hasn't been managing M the best way [or at least the way we would have liked...] but when you approach him a show or something he's always warm and a cool dude. Anyway.

I'm starting to think Madonna is just collateral damage in this. I'm sure Guy O is a fine human being, but people at his level have lots of enemies whether he's earned them or not. He's a good business manager because he seems obsessed with money and branding. He's just started the mega-management firm, which for all intents and purposes appears like he's spearheading a movement to acquire all the entertainment managers under his umbrella. If someone wanted to hit him where it hurts, or make him look like an inept manager, who better to fuck over at this point? Madonna. He already hit a bump with the iTunes U2 fiasco.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was Oseary.  I've never liked him. She's been listening to him a bit too much, he's got to go.....and now he's with U2 - good luck to them...... :( But then again, he does probably get a huge paycheck from M, so why would he do something like that? Anyways, I've never thought he was a good manager. At least Freddy DeMann was good!

It's just so hard to believe that Beyonce can keep a lid on a secret album, but Madonna couldn't contain hers for a few more months. It's just so shady, and unfortunate for her. 

She didn't contain it one bit.  :1f614: She needs tips from Beyonce. But it's also that so many people are involved in the Madonna machine that it must be hard to control things.

People saying Guy did this! OMG! That's insane. Maybe I shouldn't say this but I've spoken with him by phone/email about this (I do some freelance stuff behind the scenes for him for about 3 years now can not say what) and he's 100 percent not behind this! Trust me!You may not think he's a great manger that's fair, but these accusations are crazy.

I think there's no just one problem with all this things...

I mean, before the "Rebel heart" demos leaked, collectors were selling all the demos and was very difficult to get them. You had to pay lots of money for them and yeah, some leaked but was not very often. The only year I remember was something massive was when the instrumental demos leaked. This time Madonna said the demos were stolen and now all of them are there for free... I think  that, if the same people were doing this they should be selling them instead of leaking them for free in just a few days.

About the pictures, I don't know how it works but I think that is people around the photographer the ones that are leaking them. Madonna said that she didn't had seen them and I can believe it. When the photograph makes the photo session, does he show all the pictures or just the best ones? I mean, I can't believe that if Madonna saw the pictures from "Blame it to rio" session where she's dressing herself would say "Oh, I don't like them but you can keep them on your computer". I'm sure she would say "DELETE THEM RIGHT NOW"...

I think the only way to stop this would be to reléase all the demos and things like that but it would be something imposible. I mean, yeah, she can make a special box or re-editions with demos, b-sides and things like that but not an álbum with "Ring my bell" (for example) with stems, take 1, take 2, different instrumentation and things like that. I'm sure that most of the songs have lots of different takes.

And about Guy O. I think it's not behind all this. I'm sure Madonna pays him very well and it would be something stupid. I mean, if now they discover that Guy is behind all of this nobody would trust him anymore. I think he loses more than what he wins with all this situation.

Warner should have been released all demos/unreleased from 83-2000 including the rain tapes too.

And of course making dvd's for full virgin tour+bat+rit.

But i wonder how the people who are leaking the new album stuff is so brave to do it cause it's supposed that in the link they post is included the IP of the leakers.

Warner should have been released all demos/unreleased from 83-2000 including the rain tapes too.

And of course making dvd's for full virgin tour+bat+rit.

But i wonder how the people who are leaking the new album stuff is so brave to do it cause it's supposed that in the link they post is included the IP of the leakers.

Madonna will not authorize.

This looks like a posthumous release