ALL ABOUT ME

angelamanda623

AngelAmanda623s Favorites  

35 members voted

1. 1. Which is your personal favorite from my Top 20?

It has been so long since I posted, but I have missed you guys (and Queens:  pun intended).  My original polls concerning comparing the songs on different albums did not go as I wanted it to go (my format, not your opinions:  I love talk about Madonna).  So, until I re-think exactly what I was trying to do, I wanted to let you know that I am here.  Here's a fun poll:  pick your favorite Madonna song from MY PERSONAL top 20.  Tell me why:  as I said, the more talk about THE QUEEN the better.

giphy.gif

Wow that's an amazing list. For me personally Nobody Knows Me captures the building tension, anger, frustration, sadness, and hurt from being judged by people who think they know you. The song goes even furthur than just expressing all those feelings. It is difiant in not allowing judgement to dictate ones sense of self. It acknowledges the hurt as well as being strong.

I am not sure if it's technical or just "my ear" that hears it but the song seems to rise in volume at it goes along.

• 9 months later...