Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

Full production/lyrics credits of Rebel Heart:

LIVING FOR LOVE Written by Madonna, Thomas Wesley Pentz, Maureen McDonald, Toby Gad, Ariel Rechtshaid and Uzoechi EmenikeProduced by Madonna and DiploPiano by Alicia KeysDEVIL PRAY Written by Madonna, Tim Bergling, Carl Falk, Rami Yacoub and Savan KotechaProduced by Madonna, DJ Dahi & Blood DiamondsGHOSTTOWN Written by Madonna, Sean Douglas, Evan Kidd Bogart and Jason EviganProduced by Madonna and BillboardUNAPOLOGETIC BITCH Written by Madonna, Thomas Wesley Pentz, Ariel Rechtshaid, Maureen McDonald and Toby GadProduced by Madonna and DiploILLUMINATI Written by Madonna, Toby Gad, Maureen McDonald, Larry Griffin Jr. and Mike DeanProduced by Madonna, Kanye West, Mike Dean and Charlie HeatBITCH IM MADONNAWritten by Madonna, Thomas Wesley Pentz, Ariel Rechtshaid, Maureen McDonald and Toby GadProduced by Madonna and DiploFeaturing Nicki MinajHOLD TIGHT Written by Madonna, Thomas Wesley Pentz, Maureen McDonald, Toby Gad, Ariel Rechtshaid and Uzoechi EmenikeProduced by Madonna and Ryan TedderJOAN OF ARCWritten by Madonna, Toby Gad, Maureen McDonald and Larry Griffin Jr.Produced by Madonna, Toby Gad, Josh Cumbee and AFSHeeNICONICWritten by Madonna, Toby Gad, Maureen McDonald, Larry Griffin Jr., Chancelor Bennett, Dacoury Natche and Michael TuckerProduced by Madonna, Toby Gad, Josh Cumbee and AFSHeeNCo-produced by DJ Dahi & Blood DiamondsFeaturing Chance The Rapper & Mike TysonHEARTBREAKCITYWritten by Madonna, Tim Bergling, Tobias Jimson, Arash Pournouri and Paloma StoeckerProduced by Madonna and AviciiBODY SHOPWritten by Madonna, Toby Gad, Maureen McDonald, Larry Griffin Jr., Dacoury Natche and Michael TuckerProduced by Madonna, DJ Dahi and Blood DiamondsHOLY WATERWritten by Madonna, Martin Kierszenbaum, Natalia Cappuccini and Mike DeanProduced by Madonna, Kanye West, Mike Dean and Charlie HeatINSIDE OUT Written by Madonna, Sean Douglas, Evan Kidd Bogart and Jason EviganProduced by Madonna, Kanye West and Mike DeanWASH ALL OVER MEWritten by Madonna, Tim Bergling, Mike Dean, Arash Pournouri and Magnus LidehällProduced by Madonna, Kanye West, Mike Dean and Charlie HeatBEST NIGHT Written by Madonna, Thomas Wesley Pentz, Ariel Rechtshaid, Maureen McDonald and Toby GadProduced by Madonna, Diplo and Djemba DjembaVENI VIDI VICI Written by Madonna, Thomas Wesley Pentz, Ariel Rechtshaid, Maureen McDonald and Toby GadProduced by Madonna, Diplo and Ariel RechtshaidFeaturing NasS.E.X.Written by Madonna, Toby Gad, Maureen McDonald, Larry Griffin Jr. and Mike DeanProduced by Madonna, Kanye West, Mike Dean and Charlie HeatMESSIAH Written by Madonna, Tim Bergling, Arash Pournouri and Magnus LidehällProduced by Madonna and AviciiREBEL HEART Written by Madonna, Tim Bergling, Arash Pournouri and Magnus LidehällProduced by Madonna and AviciiBEAUTIFUL SCARS Written by Madonna, Rick Nowels, Dacoury Natche and Michael TuckerProduced by Madonna, DJ Dahi & Blood DiamondsQUEEN Written by Madonna, Terius Youngdell Nash and Mike DeanProduced by Madonna and The-DreamBORROWED TIME Written by Madonna, Tim Bergling, Carl Falk, Rami Yacoub, Savan Kotecha, Arash Pournouri, Dacoury Natche and Michael TuckerProduced by Madonna, DJ Dahi & Blood DiamondsGRAFFITI HEARTWritten by Madonna, Tobias Gad, Larry Darnell Griffin and Maureen Anne McDonaldProduced by Madonna, Toby Gad, Josh Cumbee and AFSHeeNAUTOTUNE BABYWritten by Madonna and Thomas Wesley PentzProduced by Madonna and DiploADDICTED Written by Madonna, Tim Bergling, Carl Falk, Rami Yacoub and Savan KotechasProduced by Madonna and AviciiSource: mad-eyes.net

Still inaccurate. 

They just copied and pasted infos and tidbits taken from here and other boards. 

Bitch I'm Madonna, for instance, is also produced by SOPHIE.

The Daily Star took it a little bit too far claiming Avicii slammed Madonna for “ruining†his Rebel Heart demos. They quickly changed the title of their article after Avicii took to Instagram to condemn their journalist…

Or maybe your shitty interviewers ruined what could have been a good interview Posted Image

The new title: “LISTEN: ‘My demos were better’ Hear Avicii on Madonna’s latest albumâ€

The original title… @ https://instagram.com/p/3msqqvrp2R/

Madonna turned to Avicii and his team of songwriters when she decided to start working on the new album. They hit it off and ended up writing a lot of personal and very soulful songs together.

Madonna then collaborated with many other artists as the project evolved and so did the sound of the album.

Chatting exclusively to Daily Star Online, Avicii admitted he preferred the original tracks he wrote with Madonna…

At the beginning we were all on the same page and then…I wasn’t….happy with the final product.
I thought [the original demo] was better. It was more me.

It's hard for me to listen to the LP versions of RH and WAOM. I just remember listening to those 2 tracks over and over when they leaked. In a way, I wish I never listened to the leaks. But nonetheless, it's a great album that I listen to everyday still.

In my case I would add Hold Tight to that list. I don't even listen to the album version. I just don't like it.

I think that's the only demo I prefer to the album version. It feels so incomplete lyrically.

i still think rebel heart and wash all over me are way better then the album versions and still think they would have done better then living for love  

its my personal opinion 

my rebels heart album starts with rebel heart aviciii ,was all over me avicii,  living forgive , addicted , borrowed time , dev pray and then the rest of the album