Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

From now on, we'll just ask everyone above 50 yo to cover their bodies because younger people might feel offended.But only women, they should behave instead of insisting on this self-affirmation bullshit.Goodbye feminism, hello phallocracy.

I'm talking about Madonna not the others so, your argument is invalid, goodbye you.

spoiler:

Madonna will perform only one old song on the Rebel tour.

Each city will hear different oldie.

one=60

DVD will feature 2DVDs, Full show + all 60ish performed across the world on another DVD.

source: i am feeling it.

I would actually love this!

I rather have the new songs get their time to shine rather than old hits.

From my point of view, yes it is.

Just like when people thought Madonna was gross because she kissed a black Jesus in LAP video. It was racism and bigotry.

Or that she was gross because she kissed girls and old men in Erotica/Sex. It was homophobia, ageism, misogyny.

I'm not accusing you of any of all this, just trying to underline that, under every moral judgement on what's appropriate and what's not, lies some sort of discrimination.

But you acknowldged it yourself, you're OK with being a little ageist and sexist. Not everyone is that honest on the forum.

Let's all agree to disagree ;-)

looking back at the LAP video I don't think all that many people were so upset about the fact she was kissing a black man. I think the uproar was more over the fact that she was making out with JESUE and I did personally think the old men kissing in Erotica/Sex was kinda gross as well as the dog. If that makes me somewhat of a ageist then I will own it .

So if I think someone's pic is unflattering, Im saying they're ugly? Id say that's pretty extreme.

Saying a pic in unflattering is really different than saying someone is ugly.

We all know Madonna doesn't look bad at all, yet she has her unflattering photos too. 

Saying a pic is unflattering is not an ad hominem attack. Calling someone ugly is. 

Saying a pic in unflattering is really different than saying someone is ugly.

We all know Madonna doesn't look bad at all, yet she has her unflattering photos too. 

Saying a pic is unflattering is not an ad hominem attack. Calling someone ugly is. 

Exactly, so i don't understand how saying the pic is unflattering is body shaming. That's like calling Madonna a racist for #disnigga, its extreme oversensitivy and hyperbole. 

I think people really went overboard calling Yung Rapunxel (and thinly vailed, me) a sexist, ageist, male supremacist. 

People really need to calm down and learn to respect opinions. 

Exactly, so i don't understand how saying the pic is unflattering is body shaming. That's like calling Madonna a racist for #disnigga, its extreme oversensitivy and hyperbole. 

I think people really went overboard calling Yung Rapunxel (and thinly vailed, me) a sexist, ageist, male supremacist. 

People really need to calm down and learn to respect opinions. 

That's not what was said though.  Gross, atrocious?  If it were your friend, family, or yourself, would you be referring to such photos that way?  There's a way to disagree or present alternate views without being as offensive as possible, but many don't seem to manage it.

That's not what was said though.  Gross, atrocious?  If it were your friend, family, or yourself, would you be referring to such photos that way?  There's a way to disagree or present alternate views without being as offensive as possible, but many don't seem to manage it.

It is what was said. Yung Rapunxel said one of the pics was gross, he never said Madonna was gross nor ugly. Neither did I.

If i saw my mother's nudes I would find it gross, yes. Does that make me all those offensive things people were saying?

i think people have the right to have tastes and express them, yes. If a friend showed me their nudes I wouldn't find it very pleasant either most probably. Is that abnormal?  :confused:

Madonna has a beautiful body, that doesn't mean every pic is gonna be everyone's tastes.