Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

Posted Image

Are you sure you weren't jumping of joy during the MDNA Tour or you're just bitter cause you didn't have a chance to see her live?

:Madonna039:  :Madonna039:  :Madonna039:  :Madonna052:  :Madonna051: ................this is an argument?

I saw her in florence and the mdna tour was amazing....one of her best tour

report me...cause I'm a bad bitch :3  :Madonna003:  :Madonna005:

I think what it's weird right now it's the need that she feels to appear showing the ass or the tits all the time, to show the world how hot she look in her 50s. We can look to her photoshoots from the 80s and 90s and 00s and besides the sex book and the esquire 1994, she didn't posed naked, or in lingeries (which I can recall right now) or even with clothes that squeezes her boobs or ass. But latest we can all check her recently photoshoot and she is doing it massive. I maybe wrong but you know

Even that I know that there are fans here that lick Madonna's ass to everything that she does and fans that dragged her to the dirt.

So I hope no one comes off to snatch my weave, I don't wanna scalp anyone

Posted Image

I think what it's weird right now it's the need that she feels to appear showing the ass or the tits all the time, to show the world how hot she look in her 50s. We can look to her photoshoots from the 80s and 90s and 00s and besides the sex book and the esquire 1994, she didn't posed naked, or in lingeries (which I can recall right now) or even with clothes that squeezes her boobs or ass. But latest we can all check her recently photoshoot and she is doing it massive. I maybe wrong but you know

Even that I know that there are fans here that lick Madonna's ass to everything that she does and fans that dragged her to the dirt.

So I hope no one comes off to snatch my weave, I don't wanna scalp anyone

Is she naked in the 1994 Esquire shoot ? I remember the bra and thong, but not naked pics... her first actual topless photo ws by Helmut Newton for Vanity Fair in 1990, though.

Anyways... I think the very reason she's doing it a lot lately is because it still generates reactions like yours.

Now, it might sound like I'm one of those Madonna-ass-kissers, but I think she actually makes a point here (or any other 56-57 celebrity acting the same would, for what it's worth). 

She first felt like acting provocatively in spite of her age, and she got a shitstorm for it. Is she known for backing down ? Nope. She actually does it even more, maybe a bit too much. But she's entititled to it, and that's a great in-your-face way to say "fuck you" to ageism. 

Is she naked in the 1994 Esquire shoot ? I remember the bra and thong, but not naked pics... her first actual topless photo ws by Helmut Newton for Vanity Fair in 1990, though.

Anyways... I think the very reason she's doing it a lot lately is because it still generates reactions like yours.

Now, it might sound like I'm one of those Madonna-ass-kissers, but I think she actually makes a point here (or any other 56-57 celebrity acting the same would, for what it's worth). 

She first felt like acting provocatively in spite of her age, and she got a shitstorm for it. Is she known for backing down ? Nope. She actually does it even more, maybe a bit too much. But she's entititled to it, and that's a great in-your-face way to say "fuck you" to ageism. 

I said "or in lingeries".

I just think weird this self-affirmation, I'm not taking on her or anything I'm just asking myself why she is doing too much right now. Even on the red carpets she is using those clothes but in the 90s or 00s she was not being so provocateur on the red carpets for example

I'm scared that in the Ghosttown video she will be naked or with the thong in her ass :lol: I mean c'mon

Don't worry, I wasn't taking on you either. :lol: 

the 00s were something else (the whole "I'm a mom, wife and english duchess" thing) but the was provocative in the 90s : showing her breasts at a Gaultier fashion show, her outfits at the ToD premieres were quite revealing, let's not even mention the whole S&M SEX premiere party thing... 

She watered it down a bit when she got all this backlash though.

But now, the fact that it bothers people is a good reason for her to do it, I think. As there is nothing wrong with a 56 yo woman being sexy and provocative. 

spoiler:

Madonna will perform only one old song on the Rebel tour.

Each city will hear different oldie.

one=60

DVD will feature 2DVDs, Full show + all 60ish performed across the world on another DVD.

source: i am feeling it.

She already does this, only none of the rest make the DVD.  Sticky & Sweet leg 2 had a much better setlist than leg one.  For MDNA, people went to different cities when Love Spent and Holiday were added in certain places.

am i the only one that ordered from amazon and too late and canceled and reordered and still has no physical release of any sort`?

standard and deluxe are on the way probably monday but lp is still not released righty?

Posted Image

The LP is actually the first to arrive last March 19. I had a problem with LFL single as it went temporarily out of stock. Now I'll be receiving it on Monday 23rd.

so why the fun amazon is not charging my card and sending me lp. hmmm, thanks for the info.  :heart:

edit:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00S2T3U6C

amazon.co.uk (it will be released on March 30th :( shit.

Yes sweetie, the LP is released already :) (I hope you're sending me those nudiez you double pinky pwomised me  looool :lol::heart: )