Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

http://defpenradio.com/video-diplo-talks-madonna-x-nicki-minaj-collaborationDiplo Confirms Nicki Minaj is on Unapologetic Bitch

Thanks!

Diplo, with Skrillex, stopped by Ebro’s show on Hot 97 to talk not only about his music but also revealed that Madonna and Nicki Minaj have recorded a crazy song together.

Actually what Diplo stated it’s not totally correct: Madonna initially recorded the song on her own. Then Nicki Minaj joined and the song became a featuring.

Here’s the transcription made by Madonnarama:

"I recently worked with Madonna. We had a bunch of songs that were kind of standard for her. Then one night we got kinda drunk… “play me the craziest record you have†and we wrote the song right there on the most ridiculous beats… a record with Madonna and Nicki Minaj. It’s crazy."

Madonna â€locked in the recording studioâ€, rep says
Is Madonna and Valentino’s friendship taking a bow?

The two have been close friends for years, with the Material Girl notably spending time at the designer’s many estates. But spies at the recent WSJ Magazine Innovator Awards bash say the two were at the same table but didn’t acknowledge each other.

“It’s so weird,†an onlooker tells Threads. “It looked like there had been a falling out between the two.â€

Furthermore, the sharp-tongued singer scolded Valentino’s partner, Giancarlo Giammetti, snapping, “Please put your phone away, sir†while onstage speaking.

Plus Madonna skipped out on two events for Valentino last week — a party for his entertaining guide, “Valentino: At the Emperor’s Table,†and a dinner hosted by Christie’s on Saturday night.

But Madge’s rep insists: “Madonna’s been locked in the recording studio. Regarding your question [about Madonna and Valentino], as the song goes, their love is here to stay. They remain very good friends and Madonna winked at Giancarlo — also a good friend who she adores — after she told him not to film her … sometimes known as joking around with a person.â€

So, maybe there is a ray of light?

Even though the song wasn't that great, the live performance was a highlight of the tour for me.

I mean the outfit, which is so baby-jane lol, but also so widely ridiculed and disliked by the public... the first section is so amazing and also every tour is always represented with pictures from the first section, not sure why they chose this instead.

I don't know if there is any truth behind that, but I keep reading articles about Madonna wanting to work with Stromae. Do you know him? He's one of the most successful artists in France right now. His music has a raggae vibe, just like what Diplo was talking about :lol:

i love him, would love a collaboration.

Has anyone given any thought to how she might promote new material early next year? (Assuming the album is still slated to come out in Spring) I had considered the possibility that Madge may pop up during Katy Perry's Super Bowl Half Time show; She seems to have made a friend in Katy, and that is quite an audience! The Grammys are also in February, could be another opportunity to perform/promote.

It's so hard to say what's going to happen, as it seems that just when the album is wrapping up production, new music is still being recorded. Unless this is all to throw us off the scent. Hmmm...

...Thoughts?