Liam

Grandma Unleashed her t*ts again!

This photo didn't shock me but I didn't like it either. It's just a shitty picture. At this point, I don't care what casual fans or non fans or the public think about M. I just want a stellar album of musical genius.

Likewise! But I also want Madonna to be respected. Interesting that the recent Grammy awards, all the younger stars were dressed immaculately and beautifully, and then we head to instagram and we have the "queen" flashing her tits...the irony.

it s an interesting pic

ohhhhhh and the grannies are shiite they never gave madonna the respect and recognition that she deserved really deserved for her musical greatness music greatness great music.....and art great art

19 minutes ago, Liam said:

Ahh, she's at it again.  While we only see her upper chest, you know she's dying to expose them again. LOL!

Cmon MAMBO!!!    Let em loose!!

On 2018-02-18 at 12:21 PM, Liam said:

Ahh, she's at it again.  While we only see her upper chest, you know she's dying to expose them again. LOL!

If those grillz are part of this new era I’ll lose my gd mind... like, keep the tits lose the grills. 

On 1/27/2018 at 4:31 PM, devilpray said:

I'd rather have her showing off her tits 24/7 than going back to the Guy Ritchie years. Let her be.

The Guy Ritchie years were among her most creatively brilliant, imo.

I long for those Guy years, lately.