London, UK [Tue Dec 1st / Wed Dec 2nd, 2015]

groovyguy

I love Noel Gallagher. He's definitely a "closet" fan. 

Quote to Rolling Stone after the TIDAL rollout:

"I thought that the people on the stage might want to be a little bit aware that they don't look like Jay Z's minions," he said. "Madonna was pretty cool the way she cocked her leg up on that desk and signed the [declaration]. I think ultimately with the spiel they came out with, it was like, 'Do these people think they're the fuckin' Avengers? They're going to save the fuckin' [world].' 
Read more at http://www.nme.com/news/noel-gallagher/85178#bKTywVZRAACMUo62.99

Quote to Vogue after the LFL tumble:

"And here I was thinking you were fine-tuning your pyrotechnics and dance routines for the stage show.
Who do you think I am, Chris Martin? Talking of Vogue,though, do you know who I was with last night?

Tell me.
I was with Madonna [at Annabel’s, for the Mert & Marcus House of Love party held in her honor].

Did she have a doctor with her to attend to her bruises? [Two nights earlier, Madonna had taken a nasty fall during her performance at London’s Brit Awards.]
No—I think it was just her ego that was bruised. I’m not sure she was bashed up all that bad. She was nice though. My wife is a superfan—my wife honestly thinks that she is one of the greatest human beings that has ever lived."

https://www.instagram.com/p/-zSjANhnC1/

callieguruSooooooo excited to be seeing Madonna on her Rebel Heart tour â¤ï¸â£â¤ï¸â£â¤ï¸ w/ @teddynello #london #o2 very happy with our seats, even if I will have to keep getting up & down to let people in! :D â¤ï¸#instapost

Posted Image

https://twitter.com/louie1401/status/672136484137394176

Officially a front row seat tonight!!!! Does not get much better! #Madonna #RebelHeartTour #london Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

OMG lmaooo that speech about the ring and engagement was hilarious!! I don't think that poor guy understood half of it! And to watch Graham Norton was great - it was only about a minute in I realised that it was him! :) Probably the best UB yet! :tongue:

I think so far all the celebrity Unapologetic Bitches have been awesome, entertaining & memorable & they all add so much to the UB performance!  :tongue:  :hearteyes:  :kissy:

She should be starting around 9pm! :)

Fan Report:

There's a sign outside saying "please note tonight's performance will conclude at 11.15pm"

Going by last night's show, people are in for another great show! Enjoy!

And this is how I feel about my London friends right now  :tongue: 

Posted Image