new album when , new songs , future plans ???

skyfitswim

sorry but it 's been almost 2 years since madonna released new music/song 

do you think she will release something this year or make new music ?

she is been busy with adopting 2 new children and making promo for her mdna skin thing and talking bla bla bla with the women thing evenement .

she want to make a new movie but still nothing on the move for the moment and where is the rebel heart dvd ?

sorry to say but for now boring madonna days 

Mama's gonna need money to put those damn kids through college. It's called her "Release all the old tour DVDs them thirsty bitches want" security plan. Then movie with new single, new album featuring said single from movie, new album promotion on Ellen then tour in two parts into 2019. Yaaaaaassssss!!!

its not that madonna can't do what she wants even if she does not want to make new music  , but i think i miss her in the music industry these days .

yes she had been more then 35 years in the music industry  and i always be grateful for that , and still listen to her music . 

But that does not mean i can't miss her she still be around making fresh music !

i do listen to other artist in the waiting time that i find great .

time goes so fast and faster the more you get older .

so nothing bad that she takes her time i just miss her 

its not that madonna can't do what she wants even if she does not want to make new music  , but i think i miss her in the music industry these days .

yes she had been more then 35 years in the music industry  and i always be grateful for that , and still listen to her music . 

But that does not mean i can't miss her she still be around making fresh music !

i do listen to other artist in the waiting time that i find great .

time goes so fast and faster the more you get older .

so nothing bad that she takes her time i just miss her 

You are not the only one.. I like getting new music all the time, and even if I still listen to her old songs.. I do not listen to them all the time like I do when she releases something new...

I somehow doubt that we'll get new music this year...would love a new single though.

I also think that we're gonna have something, nothing special maybe, but something:

• first of all I still think that the RHT will contain another video, maybe with some behind the scenes and, who knows, some extra tracks she performed, including her beautiful "If I had a hammer" cover
  • then a few months ago it was rumoured about a Katy Perry duet for her coming new album, fake news or true, it's just a matter of days now
  • finally, after the Women's March, she was publically asked to sing her version of Summer&Streisand's 70s disco duet Enough is enough as hymn for the movement

... and right while I was writing the news comes out: M on Fallon, feb 16th (dvd coming? her baby twins tv talk?)

anyway at the moment it's just   :party:  :party:  :party:

http://headlineplanet.com/home/2017/02/09/madonna-ragnbone-man-scheduled-february-16-tonight-show-starring-jimmy-fallon/#mobilemenu

M has said her next focus is making a film... so to be honest, it probably will be that before any new music or new releases. I highly doubt in the back of her mind she thinks ohhhh I should release this to keep them busy/interested. Film whether it be acting or creating has always been her big passion, so, we may have to wait a bit for her to get the creative musical juices goin...

I think at this point there really shouldn't be a break from her music career completely. She needs to pump her legacy a bit more. These children have no idea who she is & that's just gonna get harder. Releasing BAT on blu ray, or a blu ray concert box set or maybe a remixed GH compilation, releasing her back remix catalogue on iTunes & streaming, a costume exhibit, etc etc. just one or two these things is all I'm asking until the next era

In addition to RHT DVD, obvi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk