Living For Love video

poserdemadonna

The whole theme, perfectly expressed by the Nietzche quote at the end, is really her whole career mantra.People created the forbidden, so that when they indulge in it, they feel more alive.She's been talking about the forbidden all this time, has built a career out of it, and now has the clarity on it, and has a mature platform to express it.It's a very interesting examination on human motivation and the source of our happiness.Do we live for love or do we live for the feeling we get from indulging in the forbidden we created ourselves.Where does our authentic happiness come from?If we overcome the forbidden, do we set love free?She knew all along what we never wanted to say.

i know cindy, too much red, but i think they used too much red to remove ropes that were used to fly her :P so they went overboard.

i sow this video like 20 times so far. and me likey when she flies like a bird. makes me want to catch her and play with her.purr.

did someone tried to make this video bw maybe it will look better?

what was the remix used in a remix video that had behind the scenes? it was excellent remix, best one of all official, so i guess some crazy creative fan makes better remixes.

Cant wait to make a version without, at least most, of the sound effects. The part where the dancer is spinning her around is unintentionally comical.They really went overboard with the filters too. I can accept the red, but her face being a white blob is unacceptable, I WANT TO SEE HER.

Cant wait to make a version without, at least most, of the sound effects. The part where the dancer is spinning her around is unintentionally comical.They really went overboard with the filters too. I can accept the red, but her face being a white blob is unacceptable, I WANT TO SEE HER.

What they show and what it should be

post-713-0-27228500-1423365013_thumb.jpg

post-713-0-20014100-1423365021_thumb.jpg

Madonna Kicks Everyone’s Ass In Her New Music Video
OK, we take back every negative thing we’ve ever said about Madonna in recent years.

We’ll admit, we were underwhelmed by her last two albums. Neither felt very inspired or innovative for the woman who was supposed to be the reigning Queen of Pop.

But the music monarch just released the music video for “Living For Love,†the first single from her upcoming Rebel Heart album and one thing is very, very clear: The queen is back. With a vengeance. And, no, she doesn’t need anyone’s help in reclaiming her throne.

Unlike the lead singles off her last two albums (“Four Minutes†featuring Justin Timberlake, and “Gimme All Your Luvin’†featuring Nicki Minaj and MIA), “Living For Love†features just Madonna doing what she does best: kicking ass and taking names. Literally.

Our Lady M harkens back to her days as a Spanish matador, dressed in a scarlet red bullfighting uniform and beating the shit out of her hot male dancers wearing Maleficent-inspired horns on their heads.

Seriously, there’s nothing we don’t love about this video. The music. The lyrics. The dancing. The costumes. It’s pure pop perfection.

Check out the fierceness below. And get ready, boys, because we have a feeling this is only the beginning of a long-awaited Madonna renaissance.

I'm somewhat new here but I want to understand something. Am I correct in seeing someone got banned here because they had a " Different " opinion about Madonna's new video? Am I to understand that in a Madonna " forum" someone got banned for and opinion?  :wide-eyes:

He's not been banned for just voicing his opinion. Almost all of his posts included personal attacks to other members. 

exactly my thoughts with her face.

that's why i am not exactly crazy about the video despite the good concept.

• 4 years later...