The Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016

I booked my tickets yesterday for the Ultimate package.So annoying cos you had to buy them in pairs.I only wanted one.If anyone is interested in buying the other one off me then please let me know.I have to collect on the day from the box office but this wont be a problem as im still going.Its for the Birmingham date on 16th Dec.Block C Row C.

Thanks

^ the New York Post article was bullshit, I can't believe the writer actually wrote that instead of the Rebel Heart tour she should call in the Like a Has Been tourI mean wtf?Because she didn't sell out NYC in 20 minutes likr her last tour?This is the same NYP that wrote an article praising Madonna just last Sunday

Edmonton which got a second show and then I would assume Amsterdam and Paris since they got additional shows as well.I know Montreal is down to two sections with 2 or more tickets side by side and then the rest are singles so hopefully they'll get another.

The other dates is taking so much to sold argh :suffer: