groovyguy

In all honesty, it was no-one's fault. This would have been rehearsed countless times. The dancers were behind her and could never have seen she was struggling to undo her cloak.There should have been a prearranged subtle sign to indicate "don't pull".If there was and it was missed, that dancer can kiss their career goodbye!

i read before on twitter she was strugeling with her rehearselsmabye she is ill or something or weaki cant get over this reallywe saw mess before like a microfone that didnt work or somethingbut this????my stomic is making me sick

She said she's fine. The promo goes on, she will slay ! She win after the fall and even laught a little at the end. 

https://twitter.com/MarioLopezExtra/status/570719874386939904

Tell you what though not many artists would continue after that fall. Way to go Madonna for being a trooper & carrying on!

Sometimes we fall or get pulled to the ground. What's important is how we get back up & keep kicking ass! That's a lesson in life. @Madonna

@carrieanninaba: @Madonna Hope you are okay!!! I remember on The Girlie Show during the orgy - All I cared about was not letting you fall. #dancerjob xoxâ€