Youtuber Sisley reacts to Borderline's music video

Curtains2

Wow! This thread went south quickly!! Anyway, I appreciate the post nevertheless and it's another awesome reaction from this genuine lover of music.  I love how constructive she is.  Even when there isn't a part she understands or doesn't like a certain aspect of the video or song, she is quite constructive about it.

B**ch, I've been reacting to Madonna videos for 25+ years and I didn't need to post videos of it on YouTube.

Can't wait for this ridiculous trend to end.

Why turn this into a negative?  I just don't get why people must take something fun and positive and turn it into a negative?  She hurts no one by making a video. If anything, it shows the younger generation is still paying attention to Madonna. And it shows that there are some younger people who are able to appreciate the music beyond what's popular today.

Guest ArthurBadin

Why turn this into a negative?  I just don't get why people must take something fun and positive and turn it into a negative?  She hurts no one by making a video. If anything, it shows the younger generation is still paying attention to Madonna. And it shows that there are some younger people who are able to appreciate the music beyond what's popular today.

Good words @@Liam. All the millenials need right now is vintage Madonna, to remind them who is the Queen. And thank you @@Curtains for keeping posting Sisley's videos here!