M on Ellen DeGeneres for a whole week !

Redha DBL

yes it is! she is taping on thusday 2 episodes and on wendsday also two.

she will sing 3songs on friday's show

1. Ghosttown 

2. Joan Of Arc

3. Devil Pray (friday)

4. Cherish (friday) 

5. Living for love (friday)

Cherish c'me on, stop kiding   :lol:  :lol:  By the way, she seems to hate that song

Again : where does that come from ?

I can not tell you. But you can look at my other posts, and you will see about my post about Howard Stern radio interview, and Ellen... you all tought that I was crazy. Belive me it's true. I don't know will she performe one of those songs on ellen, but Cherish could be the one of the oldies, causedancers worked on that number on fridays night rehearsing

I can not tell you. But you can look at my other posts, and you will see about my post about Howard Stern radio interview, and Ellen... you all tought that I was crazy. Belive me it's true. I don't know will she performe one of those songs on ellen, but Cherish could be the one of the oldies, causedancers worked on that number on fridays night rehearsing

I hope it's true. Cherish is an awesome song that seems to be loved by the wider audience and it's not been performed since 1990.

Cherish is so dated and she would look silly singing it now imho. Its one of those "i dont miss them" sangs, like gambler.

Come on now, this is Madonna.  I have no doubt if she wanted, she could remix any old song and make it sound fresh.

If it's true, I vote for any of the other 3 over Cherish though.