#AskMadonna on Instagram

stfan97

So sad she answer so dumb questions... Anyway, how did you see all the comments she made ? 

It was posted elsewhere.  Madonna's doing a ton of great promo this era, but it's SO difficult to even find or find out about if you don't dig and dig on fan sites.  I don't know how the general public is supposed to know about a lot of it.

They all were really dumb questions (including mine, LOL). But hey! Did you forget the last experience on Twitter... MDNA... 2012? I asked so "elaborated" questions... you know, Blond Ambition DVD, Tour in Spain, Demos, blah blah blah and so did almost everyone (zero answers, of course).Madonna DOES perfectly know what we want... but she doesn't care in that moment. No any answer about demos, Brazil, and all those thing she already knows we need. She really wants fun, a funny moment with her fans. In fact, we were advised to be funny and original on Facebook ad.I laughed a lot last night with every dumb question and even dumber answer, and it made me feel special, magical. Even if she finally wouldn't have answered my question, I had enjoyed the same, for sure. I think it's the nearest and most personal and intimate moment between the idol and the fans, even more than seeing her live on tour.All, in my humble opinion.

^^ I loved it, it was a lot of fun. I knew she wouldn't answer any serious questions. She doesn't want to.But she did answer about demos (and why are you listening to leaked demos?) and Brazil (if you ask like that, how can I refuse?).

Yes, that's true! But you still could notice her joking tone hahaha

^^ I loved it, it was a lot of fun.  I knew she wouldn't answer any serious questions.  She doesn't want to.

But she did answer about demos (and why are you listening to leaked demos?) and Brazil (if you ask like that, how can I refuse?).

Totally agree - I'm surprised she even answered that many TBH. I thought the responses were great!