Edit History

xrayeyes

xrayeyes

9 hours ago, RUADJAI said:

I'm giving you a chance here. Your agenda of attacking anything you deem "progressive", "woke" , or whatever words the right wing media is brainwashing you to hate this week isn't going to fly here. I'm also not playing games with racist language. Saying "Black people are not creative" is not "an opinion I don't like".  It's ignorant. And I know that you know it is ignorant. I'm not sure why you feel the need to say these things. 

"I’ve noticed your self-righteous holier-than-thou attitude towards others on here…"

Bro... this is what you are doing. You're the one acting like you have all the answers. You're the one belittling people. 

This will be the only time I make any sort of effort to reach you, so think wisely about how you want to move forward here. 

? So you’re intimidating and threatening me…for a difference of opinion? How tolerant.

This is exactly what happens with those who are infected with the “woke” parasite. Makes you feel righteous when actually you are quite intolerant and fascist. 
Luckily Madonna taught me to express myself and to never censor myself or anyone. 
She also taught me love is the way, not threats or slander or intimidation. Shame her “fans” have forgotten that. 

Artists are here to disturb the peace. 

xrayeyes

xrayeyes

9 hours ago, RUADJAI said:

I'm giving you a chance here. Your agenda of attacking anything you deem "progressive", "woke" , or whatever words the right wing media is brainwashing you to hate this week isn't going to fly here. I'm also not playing games with racist language. Saying "Black people are not creative" is not "an opinion I don't like".  It's ignorant. And I know that you know it is ignorant. I'm not sure why you feel the need to say these things. 

"I’ve noticed your self-righteous holier-than-thou attitude towards others on here…"

Bro... this is what you are doing. You're the one acting like you have all the answers. You're the one belittling people. 

This will be the only time I make any sort of effort to reach you, so think wisely about how you want to move forward here. 

? So you’re intimidating and threatening me…for a difference of opinion? How tolerant.

This is exactly what happens with those who are infected with the “woke” parasite. Makes you feel righteous when actually you are quite intolerant and fascist. 
Luckily Madonna taught me to express myself and to never censor myself or anyone. 
She also taught me love is the way, not threats or slander or intimidation. Shane her “fans” have forgotten that. 

Artists are here to disturb the peace. 

Important Information

Terms of Use