Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

3 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

to be called the low brow on a forum full of gay men discussing Madonna’s ass every other thread was “funny” to say the least

And considering Madonna is 65 and made it abundantly clear she is not attracted to men her age or even close to it

52 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

It’s not about judgment. Most people are attracted to young, fit or good looking people. That’s reality. That desire doesn’t change that much as you get older. Madonna is a prime example of that. Of course personality is more important to the longevity of a relationship but physical attraction is a major factor in the initial stages of any healthy relationship.

I will still be looking at fit young men when I’m 80 I am sure about that. And I’m not going to let society make me feel ashamed about that.

That’s odd.

The older I get, the more into guys my age or older I’m into.

Young guy guys don’t really do anything for me.

1 hour ago, Blue Jean said:

It’s not about judgment. Most people are attracted to young, fit or good looking people. That’s reality. That desire doesn’t change that much as you get older. Madonna is a prime example of that. Of course personality is more important to the longevity of a relationship but physical attraction is a major factor in the initial stages of any healthy relationship.

I will still be looking at fit young men when I’m 80 I am sure about that. And I’m not going to let society make me feel ashamed about that.

Looking at "fit men" and fawning over them doesn't equate to actually being able to attract them to you at an older age. That was my point.  I don't deny that we as human beings no matter what age and sex we are, are attracted to younger and fit people, but to think those people will be attracted to you at 60, 70, or 80, in return on any level is being unrealistic. Not to say there aren't people who are attracted older people, but what is the chance when you are 80, you are going to score with someone 40 or 50 years younger than you?  I'm gonna bet you haven't a chance unless you have money, power and influence.

The whole point I was making is that we all have a limited time that we are attracted to others, and there is a very little chance as you get older those who you are attracted to that are younger than you, will be attracted to you.  So while you size up their looks and their dick size, and no matter what you think about society, you will be limited to having any sort of relationship with those you are pining after, unless you have lots of money and/or still fit and good looking. Chances at 80, you aren't going to be appealing to most 20, 30 or even 40 year olds unless you have money, power or influence.  :)

19 minutes ago, tscott said:

Looking at "fit men" and fawning over them doesn't equate to actually being able to attract them to you at an older age. That was my point.  I don't deny that we as human beings no matter what age and sex we are, are attracted to younger and fit people, but to think those people will be attracted to you at 60, 70, or 80, in return on any level is being unrealistic. Not to say there aren't people who are attracted older people, but what is the chance when you are 80, you are going to score with someone 40 or 50 years younger than you?  I'm gonna bet you haven't a chance unless you have money, power and influence.

The whole point I was making is that we all have a limited time that we are attracted to others, and there is a very little chance as you get older those who you are attracted to that are younger than you, will be attracted to you.  So while you size up their looks and their dick size, and no matter what you think about society, you will be limited to having any sort of relationship with those you are pining after, unless you have lots of money and/or still fit and good looking. Chances at 80, you aren't going to be appealing to most 20, 30 or even 40 year olds unless you have money, power or influence.  :)

That isn’t really what you originally said.

I don’t think anyone is expecting to pull 25 year olds at 80 years old. I might open my wallet though to get my dick sucked by one every now and again if im feeling frisky. Why not treat myself?

10 minutes ago, Jackie said:

I am with you, the older I get, the less I like younger - but I don't like older older either - I am not ready to be grandfathered. 

I think this is human nature.  No one wants to be "grandfathered" aside, but most of us don't have the money, influence and power to attract those who are much younger to us.  In many cases, if we are lucky, we find someone close to our age, and live our life out like most do. That being said, it never changes the fact, that most of us are still attracted to younger people.  In many cases, our mind is still 20 even though we are and look much older.  No one wants to be considered "old" or no longer attractive, but the fact is, we all get to an age that all the things we used to feel we possessed as being as attractive, withers away.  No matter how big your dick is today, doesn't mean it will be as productive or attractive to people in the future.  Unfortunately, for most people, age and looks is a a huge factor,  unless you are rich, famous or have influence with society.  

13 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

I don’t think anyone is expecting to pull 25 year olds at 80 years old. I might open my wallet though to get my dick sucked by one every now and again if im feeling frisky. Why not treat myself?

Umm, you need to read back.  You're comparing someone who is willing to be paid to suck you off than what I actually was saying which was people who are actually attracted to you at a certain age. There are plenty of people out there who will suck you off no matter how old you are, if you pay them the right amount of money.  I was referring to someone who would actually be attracted to you beyond your wallet and age.  Someone who is willing to spend their life with you, no matter how you look or what your age is. That is rare and I think you know that is what I was saying.

9 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

Stop lol

3 minutes ago, tscott said:

Umm, you need to read back.  You comparing someone who is willing to pay to suck you off then what I said regarding people attracted to you. There are plenty of people out there who will suck you off no matter how old you are, if you pay them the right amount of money.  I was referring to someone who would actually be attracted to you beyond your wallet and age.  That is rare and I think you know that. 

It's not rare boo. Real ppl are out there.

4 minutes ago, Robertthenurse said:

It's not rare boo. Real ppl are out there.

I’m sorry but there is simply no such thing as a hot young gay man interested in old men 60 plus “for their personality.”

Anyone attractive is going to go for someone else attractive. Unless there is some superficial/financial benefit.

Every younger guy I’ve ever known into older men is simply interested in being financially supported to some extent. I find it very unappealing personally as I can only be in a relationship with someone I have genuine feelings for. But each to their own.

2 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

I’m sorry but there is simply no such thing as a hot young gay man interested in old men 60 plus “for their personality.”

Anyone attractive is going to go for someone else attractive. Unless there is some superficial/financial benefit.

Every younger guy I’ve ever known into older men is simply interested in being financially supported to some extent. I find it very unappealing personally as I can only be in a relationship with someone I have genuine feelings for. But each to their own.

7 minutes ago, Robertthenurse said:

I was referring to someone who would actually be attracted to you beyond your wallet and age.  That is rare and I think you know that. 

Sorry I was focused on the last 2 sentences lol. 

21 minutes ago, tscott said:

Umm, you need to read back.  You're comparing someone who is willing to be paid to suck you off than what I actually was saying which was people who are actually attracted to you at a certain age. There are plenty of people out there who will suck you off no matter how old you are, if you pay them the right amount of money.  I was referring to someone who would actually be attracted to you beyond your wallet and age.  Someone who is willing to spend their life with you, no matter how you look or what your age is. That is rare and I think you know that is what I was saying.

I never disagreed with this statement. It was the part where you said “it shouldn't matter what they look like, their age and size, but some think otherwise.” What I’m saying is that it matters. Everyone bats within their league. People have preferences to what they are/aren’t attracted to and there’s nothing wrong with that.

14 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

I never disagreed with this statement. It was the part where you said it shouldn't matter what they look like, their age and size, but some think otherwise.” What I’m saying is that it matters. Everyone bats within their league. People have preferences to what they are/aren’t attracted to. Nobody fit is going “ooh Id prefer an obese man.”

I said that because that is how it should be.  Though, I'm pretty sure I was clear that many don't think that way.  And that's why we have people who have unrealistic expectations. Some under 30 or 40 seem to forget they are going to reach the age and physical limitations or appearance as those they judge unattractive.  If you are into your 40's or 50's (or older) as a gay man, and don't look fit or younger for your age, and think you are going to attract someone much younger, you are fooling yourself unless you have money, power or influence.  I'm not saying it is entirely impossible but for most people, you aren't going to maintain a healthy relationship with someone far much younger than you.  It's human nature to be attractive to people much younger than you, but it doesn't mean you'll be able to always attract those people to you once you reach a certain age.