Game: + and - of Madonna Songs

Revolver

Positives: Creative production, fun theme - works well paired with Gang Bang or Bang Bang.. I love the autotuned operatics before Wayne starts/ruins everything. 

Negatives: Her vocal is distorted as fuck... aaaaaand Lil Wayne. My ex was a cheater and he loved this song lol

Next: Causing A Commotion

Causing A Commotion

Positive: It's an upbeat and fun song, really dancey and works perfectly as a backdrop for you when making your home chores. Was performed in BAT! It charted really really well

Negative: I don't really see any negative on this one

Next is Fever

Fevah!

Positive: Red double vinyl remixes, baby. Always amazed how Madonna can do covers that are completely her own style. Very well done. Cpt Smith and Pocahontus! And they picked that song when she did the Superbowl press conference, which I thought was pretty cool. It should be on the next tour. She hasn't done it since Girlie Show I think?

Negative:  Uhhhhhhhhh. I'm drawing a blank. Oh, well, the end of the Fever video where she rips off Red Hot Chilli peppers all in silver was kinda lame.

Next: Keep It Together

Negative:  Uhhhhhhhhh. I'm drawing a blank. Oh, well, the end of the Fever video where she rips off Red Hot Chilli peppers all in silver was kinda lame.

LOL, both videos were directed by Stephane Sednaoui in early 90's. Still, it makes me think that he has a fetish with silver people

HANKY PANKY

Positive: The Rock'n Roll vibe, her almost masculine singing voice, the tough tongue-in-cheek-lyrics... and I love the Bare Bottom/Bones percussion! (Actually everything in 1990 was perfect, wasn't it??)

Posted Image

Negative: No real video. A clip à la Eurythmics' I Need A Man would have been nice!

Next: I Love New York

Next: Say Goodbye To Innocence

Positive: Truly deserved a spot on Erotica, it's just perfect. The little saxophone is perfection

Negative: On the flip, it sounds like a JML-style talk song over an Erotica beat. Would have liked a little more singing.

Next: La Isla Bonita (S&S Tour Version)

YESSSSS ! i come back in this thread after weeks and it's RUN !!!!! Perect !!!

Positive : EVERYTHING ! Run is perfect, it's one of her best unreleased tracks ever. It's a well balanced track of pop, country, it has great vibe, the music is perfect, her singing and lyrics are absolutely amazing, it makes you wanna get out, ride in a car under the sun !

Negative : Nothing expect the fact it hasn't been released and so didn't get a video.

Next :

Beautiful Stranger (and do not dare to say anything negative about my all time fav Madonna track ever ahah)

Unapologetic Bitch +Great lyrics, great ska vibe, great song.I.m.o. One of Rebel heart's greatest songs. Even like the clean version of it. Unapologetic Bip ;-) - Keep messing up the "love it, hate it, did it" part when i'm singing along with the song. 😄Next up: Express Yourself, girlie show disco version.

Bedtime Story (Junior's Wet Dream Mix)

Ahhhh my specialty. I love the Bedtime Story remixes.

Positive: Everything. "Do not feel... wet, wet... inside." Kinda nasty lol. Although I don't think that's the actual mix where those vocals are like that, it's still a Junior Vasquez mix and I love them. Nice beat. Not typical club stuff. I mean, it is very clubby, but a little more complex than just a 909 kick and snare.

Negative: The Wet Dream mix in particular is the most commercial of them all. I prefer the dubbier, minimal ones overall (Soundfactory mixes).

Next: Best Night

Nobody's Perfect

Positve: I love the bridge "CoooOOOool I AaaaaAAAAmmmmm, when IIiiiIIIi am with yooooOOOuuuu..." and I actually really like the vocoder in this song.

Negative: Eh, that last chorus. When it just kinda gets it beat to add drama, but it just sounds a bit sloppy.

Next:

Let It Will Be (Confessions Tour/Paper Faces Remix)