Game: + and - of Madonna Songs

Jimmy Jimmy

Positive: .... the harmonies are... nice? ...its the kind of 80s track that you could put in an 80s throwback playlist at a party and get a lot of "you gotta be fuckin kidding me" looks from your friends...? Girls that had a boyfriend named Jimmy in the 80s can use this at his retirement party...?

Negative: Its nonsense.

Next: I Love New York

I Love New York

positive: nice track, sounds, love demo and final version for coadf

negative: when she said in NYC during confessions tour that she loved new york, ecc. and when she said in London that NY is a "state of mind and not a place... it's a fuck you attitude ok?"  :speakno:  :hearno:  :seeno:

next: Shanti Ashtangi 

Shanti Ashtangi

Positives: Every little bit of divine energy helps. Fumble mumbling this mantra/chant is incredibly fun and could possibly lift the spirits and encourage inner peace. I close my eyes and see bits of the FEVER video :D lots of reds, golds, winking and elephants dancing lol. Maybe its a residual from that time I took acid and listened to Ray Of Light back in the day.

Negatives: I have not a clue what any of it means nor if I am saying any of it correctly. 

So how do you feel about.... CYBERRAGA

Cyberraga or Cyber-Raga :monkey:

Positive: Delicious chant with weird words that make me sound as an ancient erudite. Perfect song to show off in front of gays guys who love pop tarts. Also, Madonna gave it a chance in the 2012 tour which was a cool surprise.

Negative: It was only included as a b-side and it's part of the Japanese bonus tracks... so if you really want to have it in your collection, you must be a total loon and start your own research on how to get it :laughing:

Next, Tight Hole, Hold tight :jamming:

positive: it was completely unexpected, and the 'gangnam style' music really gave GI2M a new feeling.

negative: was it really necesary to see PSY singing that song one more time, when it was becoming annoying? for non-fans, it was seen as desperate.

next: Love Don't Live Here Anymore

I don't give a

Positive: My fav song from MDNA :Madonna057: , and even if the production isn't great it still slays, and the live performance is simply iconic! It could've been a great single instead of turn up the radio

Negative: Cheap production (except the choirs at the end) + a few cringe worthy lyrics like connecting to the wifi and tweeting on the elevator :salty:

Next song: nobody knows me

Nobody Knows Me

Positive: The entirely electronic production was a nice change of pace from the rest of the folktronica blends of the rest of the album. And I love the bridge (I don't want no lies, I don't watch TV)

Negative: Towards the end, the synths grate a little high.

Next: Take A Bow

Take A Bow

positive: an incredible song to end an album, a beautiful ballad about unrequited, hurtful love. the strings, bass and drums really give this song the 'heartbreak' vibe they wanted to communicate.

negative: there's nothing negative I could say about this song

next song: Nothing Fails.

Nothing Fails,

Positive: Amazing melody, gorgeous arrangement and the choir blew my mind the first I time I listened to it back in 2003.

Negative: Shitty single cover, no video, backdrop video used in RIT is still unleaked, Madonna never sang it again although some verses appear in the Drowned World demo used in the Confessions Tour.

Next, More  :kiss:

Latte

Positive: The lyrics are amazing!! I love everything about the English lyrics to whatever you want to call this song.

Negative: The concept is obviously unfinished and it sort of derails towards the end. Shame. Hopefully this'll pop up official someday (maybe commemorative editions or somethin'). 

Next: "Take A Bow"