Game: + and - of Madonna Songs

What It Feels Like For A Girl

Positive: All of it, including the cover for the single

Negative: Instead of the Above & Beyond remix, they should have used the original for the music video (imagine all that wreckage with that sweet tune as the background music)

Up next we have Oh Father

Oh Father

positive: absolutely everything. it's maybe one of the best songs off Like A Prayer. since the beginning, to her raw performance (you can actually feel M breaking down in tears as she sings), to the instrumentation, the orchestra... and how it breaks your heart from the happiness built from "Dear Jessie"

(ok, story time. i feel this song beyond a personal level, because my girlfriend's mother died when she was 4, and basically her dad treats her the same way Mr. Ciccone treated 'Nonni' back on the day)

negative: is there anything bad about this song?

since we're at that...

next song: Dear Jessie

This is a hard one  :wide-eyes:

Hung Up

Positive: Every single thing. The music, the lyrics, the singing, the music video, the performances, the cover for the single, the remixes (SDP's one is my favorite)

Negative: 5 minutes aren't enough (I love long songs, so yeah...)

Mmmm...The next one is Human Nature

Human Nature

Positive: This is MY Madonna song! :hearteyes:  Its lyrics are fearless and ironic, the beats are deep and funky, the chorus vocals are gorgeous,  the video is minimalistic, the choreography amazing... LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!

Negative: The dance mixes with her sped up vocals. :Madonna040:  WHYYYY?????

Next: Spanish Lessons

Beat Goes On:

positive: oh wow! what a song! it's so incredible, a great dance tune, and also, very motivating... it's the same theme we saw on "Jump" (only you can move yourself forward). the keyboard on the second chorus really makes the song.

negative: remember the rumours of this one being a Hard Candy single? it would have been great. 

next song: Devil Wouldn't Recognize You

Devil Wouldn't Recognize You

Positive: I don't typically go for ballads but I love this one. Lush live performance, pretty melody, it just has a smooth yet bouncy vibe. One of my favorites from Hard Candy.

Negative: No remixes and it never became a single.

Next: Shanti Ashtangi

Shanti AshtangiPositive - So much is going on ar once and somehow its peaceful. Orbit top notch performance. Very trippy! Fun to work out to.Negative - It is one to try to sing along to or hum and it just sounds a mess. Jahaneuh? No offense intended regarding this pop song.Next - Forbidden Love from Bedtime Stories (sidebar years ago a random girl slayed this song at karoke night. i wish i had taped it.)