Ghosttown - Single Thread

groovyguy

Well I just got home from work and finely got a chance to see the video. I loved it. It was dark, beautiful and had some wonderful personal touches ( Lourdes, mom, rosaries). I think its nice to finely see a story line. She look beautiful in it ( with the exception of the stupid fu*king grills). I'm not so sure about the styling. It reminds me alot of Stevie Nicks who im a huge fan of as well. I also felt a little Britney Me Against The Music video at the dance scene. However, there are something's I didn't like I hated the spider it instantly made it feel goth to me. Also the way at the end Howard has his hand around her neck. almost like he's gonna strangle her. I didn't like that part. I also wish they had included more emotion specifically with the little boy. he felt like and after thought. Over all I was pleasantly surprised and I hope it will help the album, in some way.

post-713-0-53913800-1428534622_thumb.jpg

post-713-0-21685000-1428534629_thumb.jpg

It was about time Madonna took advantange of the HD generation of music videos. There was a time when I was losing it because all these new pop acts started to film all their videos in HD and how good they did on Youtube while the last Madonna video we had was crappy Celebration. I'm glad we already have 5 videos in amazing definition and all of them seem well directed. Of course the weakest one is Turn Up the Radio but at least we got great natural shots of Florence (could have been used better though) but hey, it was something! Anyway, I seriously hope Madonna hasn't lost interest in making more videos like these in the future. Ghosttown reminds me of Bad Girl, there was really a moment in which I thought 'go girl, good idea to revisit your amazing 90's videos and bring all that magic in the 2010s!!' :angel: