Ghosttown - Single Thread

groovyguy

FAILLLLL!!!! fuck that world. where the pussycat? where? that world suckz. world need more pussiez. tztztztztztz. 

watch me dance on a pole here.

(if link does't work than please swipe your visa card here.

(if visa card link does;t work than you are probably too polite and not into sexual perversions so please click here.).

a better future. And humans can exist with animals too.

i aint sharing fuckerz. payed 10 dollarz will watch it for myself.

i can give you some exclusive insight because i am very nice person: behind the scenes is awesome. she is like dancing and walking and talking and there is like 100 minutes extra footage.and it is in super deluxe HD and you get a cookie if you watch it all. and signed autographs will be sent out and all the good stuff.

you are all terrible fans, nobody has the tidal, i am the bestest. 

I hope someone can rip and share a good quality rip of the Tidal making of footage. Please.

it is literally written in the beginning ONE YEAR FROM NOW! 

if this happened, i am the dog because of the nuclear shit or some alien illuminate shift, i will be pissed.

or or or, hear me out, or maybe the whole story can work like, i become a kitty cat that is the lead and will populate the whorl with m and we will make lots of pussies.

Posted Image

Posted Image

I may sound as a conspiracy theorist but the whole concept has a meaning that the whole world will end up like that in a few years from now.....

Madonna Survives Destruction with Terrence Howard in 'Ghosttown' Video

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop-shop/6524472/madonna-ghosttown-video-terrence-howard?utm_source=twitter

We have yet to see a Madonna guest appearance on Fox's smash drama Empire, but the closest we have come thus far is the new music video for her latest Rebel Heart single, "Ghosttown." Yes, that's Terrence Howard, better known as Lucius Lyon, surviving the apocalypse and pointing a sniper rifle at the Queen of Pop before elegantly busting a move with her.

After waking up in the scourge of a nuked-out world, Madonna feels her way through the deserted society, I Am Legend-ing it up while Terrence Howard's brooding loner suspiciously looks on. Eventually the two humans come into contact, inching toward each other until clasping their hands and dancing the forbidden dance of the last man and woman on earth. "Ghosttown" makes for a fitting soundtrack to the impressive choreographed sequence, although the image of a weary Howard proudly grasping the hand of a boy at the end of the video makes one long for a few seconds of "Drip Drop" as well.

Jonas Ã…kerlund helmed the new music video after directing the clips for Madonna singles like "Ray of Light" and "Music," among others. "Ghosttown" is the second single from Madonna's Rebel Heart, which was released last month and was blocked from the top of the Billboard 200 albums chart by… the soundtrack to the first season of Empire.

A behind-the-scenes companion to the "Ghosttown" video is currently available of Tidal. Madonna kicks off her Rebel Heart World Tour on Aug. 29.

Madonna Serves Post-Apocalyptic Realness in 'Ghosttown'

The Queen of Pop meets the apocalypse and a sexy stranger in her newest music video.

Get ready, because Madonna just released a video for the anthemic "Ghosttown" and it's stunning. 

Set in the not-so-distant future, the post-apocalyptic clip finds (still glamorous!) Madonna emerging alone from a shelter into a bombed-out landscape.

But her luck changes when she meets a sexy renegade in the form of Empire's Terrence Howard. 

Only the Queen of Pop could make a nuclear war survival story hot.