Sign in to follow this  
mlhaa

Damn ticketmaster

There are literally better tickets for sale in NYC than what they paced with people through the lottery and tickemaster normally offers exchanges.  However, this time, they say that the artist's management and the venue won't allow for it.  

I just got off the phone with them too. It's some LITERAL bullshit. Don't give us access to a fan presale that presents itself as having your best interests in mind only to slap you in the face a month later with other ticket options.

While I'm happy with the seats I got in the raffle/presale, I think that Ticketmaster should have given fans the option to exchange once the general sale started if better seats were available than the ones they "won." I'm sorry, guys. It's really shitty of them. :(

I was disappointed with my lottery seats but I was happy to buy tickets to an additional show - however half the theatre is overpriced VIP & travel packages! So I'm still no better off. What a mess