Free Brazilian Concert Officially Announced

46 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Her show is actually 2.5 hours. So I guess no speeches and no let me into the club skit 

There’s no way she would cut the speeches.

And the show is 2 hours 20 minutes. I’m not sure why it can’t go 20 minutes over, surely those time listings are just a guide?

2 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

There’s no way she would cut the speeches

But how is she going to keep interest beyond “row” one hundred with, when I was young there was Frida Kahlo, the stink of piss and alcohol in the CBGBS and my hardworking kids? 

I think interactions will be more frequent but shorter, like: you like my boobies Rio? Gostosos!!! Caralho!!! And that stuff 

but what do I know I’m not a show producer 🤷‍♂️

59 minutes ago, stefo said:

Yeah that's a point actually, the reliable information is the timing of the broadcasting.

And yes, I agree @Pedro Beltran, she's got to seriously shorten especially the EY speech. No way she could stay there talking for 7, 8 minutes in Rio :lol:

She’s going to ramble on I’m sure of it :laughing:

3 hours ago, Pedro Beltran said:

But how is she going to keep interest beyond “row” one hundred with, when I was young there was Frida Kahlo, the stink of piss and alcohol in the CBGBS and my hardworking kids? 

I think interactions will be more frequent but shorter, like: you like my boobies Rio? Gostosos!!! Caralho!!! And that stuff 

but what do I know I’m not a show producer 🤷‍♂️

But with that logic they should also cut Bad Girl, 5 minutes of her sitting down singing a flop single that only hardcore fans know/like.

1 hour ago, androiduser said:

maybe the bank spend a few extra millions to cut down the rambling during the show :laughing: The speeches are longer than the songs :dead:

I don’t think the speeches were that long earlier in the tour were they? I think 4 minutes talking to the audience twice is fine for a tv broadcast. It’s actually rather weird when performers don’t speak to the audience at all.

Diplo is a good pop DJ, he has good skills. 

I'm happy he's opening the show.

Meanwhile, Jesus Luz hasn't been doing well in these pics from 3 days ago; I think he began indulging in junk food after Madonna rejected him for her show 😅 😅He still looks pretty good, even though not as ripped as he appears on his social media accounts, just kidding...20240426094601205.thumb.jpg.578b94a72ad1ea10f3c4f058e1811a1b.jpg

9 minutes ago, Ekans said:

Every time I see ppl talking about Jesus Luz I can’t help remembering that his full name is Jesus Pinto da Luz - which roughly translates to Jesus Cock of The Light 💀

Just an ex "bitter" boyfriend only during a few months after her divorce. She stayed around 4 years with Brahim and she seemed in love with him.  

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Body shaming much? ¬¬ He looks pretty hot to me tbh...

I'm just kidding, obviously he's still super hot.

But he's always showing off his ripped physique on social media, while he looks different now, even though he still looks good and he would look good with 10kg more too... and his job is super image-focused, so I was just being a bit ironic also because I don't like him and I think he was ridiculous in his last statement.

I had thought it might be in bad taste, but I went for it anyway. My bad, sorry about that 😢

2 hours ago, FraP said:

Meanwhile, Jesus Luz hasn't been doing well in these pics from 3 days ago; I think he began indulging in junk food after Madonna rejected him for her show 😅 😅20240426094601205.thumb.jpg.578b94a72ad1ea10f3c4f058e1811a1b.jpg

Not the funny post you thought it was, it's 2024, body jokes are so old now.

Plus he still looks great.

16 hours ago, vitoralmeiida said:

guys, I've finally managed to get a word from Globo about international broadcast and it's not the news we wanted to hear:

" 'The Celebration Tour' event will be broadcast on TV Globo, however, it is not available for the international market due to exhibition rights."

so... get your VPNs ready!

globo.jpg

S**t I just saw this. Well, it was expected, yeah, but sad anyway.

Time to check VPNs stuff and/or how to watch it live then...

looking-around-searching-for-you.gif

It's an historic Madonna event and we all deserve to be a part of it!

11 minutes ago, Prayer said:

S**t I just saw this. Well, it was expected, yeah, but sad anyway.

Time to check VPNs stuff and/or how to watch it live then...

looking-around-searching-for-you.gif

It's an historic Madonna event and we all deserve to be a part of it!

I use NordVPN sometimes.

I will be there, but I can recommend my VPN

3 hours ago, FraP said:

Meanwhile, Jesus Luz hasn't been doing well in these pics from 3 days ago; I think he began indulging in junk food after Madonna rejected him for her show 😅 😅He still looks pretty good, even though not as ripped as he appears on his social media accounts, just kidding...20240426094601205.thumb.jpg.578b94a72ad1ea10f3c4f058e1811a1b.jpg

He can indulge in my junk