Filming of MX tour

Bat-Fan

55 minutes ago, thelioncourtheart_ said:

You guys can agree to disagree but please refrain from insulting one another and disagree amicably.

EDIT: You can Haha my post boytoy77 but you can't call out Bat-Fan and then do the very exact thing and cry foul, no offense. Double standard much? 

I can see that you two back each other up, no matter what the FACTS PROVE. 

yes I can LOL about that post because I know the truth (and who made you the forum police)?

again if you're gonna keep repeating the same thing SHOW ME THE INTERVIEW

25 minutes ago, Ashley said:

That was custom designed for the concert. It wasn’t just projecting her film clips.

I'm sorry for being vague, but I was referring to the tours before Madame X. Obviously music video footage is entirely different from footage that is created specifically as a backdrop video for a Madonna concert presentation. 

1 minute ago, boytoy77 said:

I'm sorry for being vague, but I was referring to the tours before Madame X. Obviously music video footage is entirely different from footage that is created specifically as a backdrop video for a Madonna concert presentation. 

I would also recommend an EEG for your brain and an MRI. Sounds like there is something very wrong with you. EVERYONE KNOWS THE DAMN TRUTH, but you.

Just now, Bat-Fan said:

I would also recommend an EEG for your brain and an MRI. Sounds like there is something very wrong with you. EVERYONE KNOWS THE DAMN TRUTH, but you.

So, why do you automatically go to insults?? You can't even spell impair properly. 
I think YOU need a check-up from the neck up! 
Why can't you back your post up without turning to such immature replies??

9 minutes ago, boytoy77 said:

So, why do you automatically go to insults?? You can't even spell impair properly. 
I think YOU need a check-up from the neck up! 
Why can't you back your post up without turning to such immature replies??

I am curious, what do your eyes actually see when you watch identical footage side by side only with different colors and contrast/gamma settings? I mean I think at this point you are just teasing me, nobody is that... Illogical

22 minutes ago, boytoy77 said:

I can see that you two back each other up, no matter what the FACTS PROVE. 

yes I can LOL about that post because I know the truth (and who made you the forum police)?

again if you're gonna keep repeating the same thing SHOW ME THE INTERVIEW

Firstly, no one is backing anyone else. I am sharing information I have heard and seen composite videos of the two shows side by side. Sources here for others who have the same information and have seen the same video Not sure where you made that assumption but fair game. No one made me forum police however, I doubt the admin want their members insulting one another or vice versa, whether it's Bat-Fan, me, you or anyone else, I'm sure I'd stick up for you as well if someone was coming at you. I've also told Bat-Fan the same thing, doesn't mean I favor you or the other so that theory is complete horse.... you know what.

I never made mention of an interview so you responded to the wrong person. If you and Bat-Fan wish to continue engaging in some insult fest, go right ahead but I won't partake in it and there are ways to disagree with one another constructively. Marxus and I have engaged in similar ways and moved past it, do the same.

48 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

I am curious, what do your eyes actually see when you watch identical footage side by side only with different colors and contrast/gamma settings? I mean I think at this point you are just teasing me, nobody is that... Illogical

Really? I think that you pounced on me from the start. If you go back a day, you'll see it. 

You will not beat me at this game as I refuse to play it , or into you. BYE BYE BABY

• Enrico locked this topic