Bitch I'm Madonna - Single Thread

miguel

^ but if she wanted a hit she could build the momentum by doing a high profile TV appearance or so. I'm actually pleased with the RH album sales, considering the leaks and the terrible album sales climate, in 2015 she's the #2 biggest selling female act worldwide behind only Taylor Swift. But a lot of fans think that Madonna wants a hit single off this album nut like I posted previously I don't think she wants a hit, I mean aside from the video release, she's not really doing anything else to push the song. Radio still won't touch it in the US

........Are you kidding??? She wants a hit She did a lot of promotion But everything fails Most of the world is not interested in her music anymore The world is interested on her life/gossip/hating

^ Madonna has moved on from being a singles act, that actually happened way back in the 90s, wwhich explains why she doesn't care about hits anymore, she not gonna take the time, effort and HER OWN MONEY to MAKE BIM a hit. Her fans seem more obsessed with the charts and YT views than she is, she probably isn't even aware of her views

^ Madonna has moved on from being a singles act, that actually happened way back in the 90s, wwhich explains why she doesn't care about hits anymore, she not gonna take the time, effort and HER OWN MONEY to MAKE BIM a hit. Her fans seem more obsessed with the charts and YT views than she is, she probably isn't even aware of her views

sorry...not all fans..Il'd like a Madonna more intimal on the future..Finally, for 30 years we are shared her tours with a lot people aren't interesting in her music..Il'd like to have a tour for fans. With Madonna music and not with her last hits.

Yes yes You live in fantasy

i doubt Madonna would spend from her own money, but it's not like we know her personal finances. 

I would consider the Jimmy Fallon performance to be as high profile as it gets besides an awards performance. 

The change they made with Bitch Im Madonna is selling the EP while the single is hot with the release of the video. It's like that hadn't ocurred to them. I'd say the Madonna camp/Interscope are a bit clueless in some ways about momentum, and for a woman who clearly doesn't really like doing promo and exposing herself to non-fans, she sure did a hell of a lot of high-profile promo this era. 

We can't conclude for sure that she doesn't care about hits the same way we did with MDNA. 

^ of course views are slowing down, it's the same shit, she does something gets a lot of press and momentum, her over dramatic fans act like she's gonna "slay"( I hate that word by the way) with it and then momentum ends and it's forgotten about and barely ripples or is even talked about by the general public. And this is coming from someone who LOVES the album and the videos so far and I'm generally positive. I don't think that Madonna has positioned herself and her mindset to care about trivial things like YT views and charting on the Hot 100

You act like there's shame in wanting to be succesful commercially. There's nothing wrong with it. She is a pop artist after all.

Truth is we don't know how much she cares or doesn't. 

Secondly, saying millions of dollars is change money for anyone is ridiculous, especially for a woman who doesn't really like spending. She's not the yachts and private planes type for a reason...

You act like there's shame in wanting to be succesful commercially. There's nothing wrong with it. She is a pop artist after all.

Truth is we don't know how much she cares or doesn't. 

Secondly, saying millions of dollars is change money for anyone is ridiculous, especially for a woman who doesn't really like spending. She's not the yachts and private planes type for a reason...

he's acting the "my favourite artist is flopping, now I can say that number 1 is useless and she doesn't want any hits because, well you know, she's Madonna" attitude

this happens when madonna has a  flop

but when she breaks a new record: SHE'S THE QUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN, BOWWWW DOOOOOOOWN YOHOOOOOOOOOO

LADY REDUCTIVE

..pathetic

I love how Madonna just doesn't care anymore. Jimmy Fallon, Howard Stern, Ellen Degeneres, Jonathan Ross, Grammy Awards, Brit Awards, Europe TV shows, Diplo, Avicii, Ryan Tedder, Nicki Minaj, Kanye West, Taylor Swift, Beyoncé, Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry plus standing up against UK radios' sexism and ageism. I mean, can she be more blasé with her career?

Oh, and have you noticed how Taylor's same old shit just doesn't cut it anymore? I mean, Bad Blood got explosive views in the first two days and then just slowed down...

Gee, I wonder if artists are ever gonna care again  :Madonna056:

i doubt Madonna would spend from her own money, but it's not like we know her personal finances. I would consider the Jimmy Fallon performance to be as high profile as it gets besides an awards performance. The change they made with Bitch Im Madonna is selling the EP while the single is hot with the release of the video. It's like that hadn't ocurred to them. I'd say the Madonna camp/Interscope are a bit clueless in some ways about momentum, and for a woman who clearly doesn't really like doing promo and exposing herself to non-fans, she sure did a hell of a lot of high-profile promo this era. We can't conclude for sure that she doesn't care about hits the same way we did with MDNA.

It's not just inter scope. I hear Warner is involved again.

#1 rebel heart 93, in my eyes Madonna isn't flopping , the album will be at 1 million sales by years end and the tour will be successful. Singles wise, I'm saying I EXPECT Madonna not to gave big hit singles anymore, there is a reason why no women in Madonna's age range ever had a big hit on the Hot 100 in the 57 year history of Billboard! Do you think Barbra Streisand ' s fans bitch and moan and call her a flop and she hasn't had a hit single since early 1997 with her Bryan Adams duet!Second I've never once referred to Madonna as a "Queen" or posted congrats anywhere when she has chart success, because at this point in her career she's over the whole thing, is a living legend and has nothing to prove anymore. Sometimes I wish they would get rid of charts all togetherAs long as I like the music then that's all that mattersI mean Madonna is the biggest selling female artist in music history, she has NOTHING to prove anymore in terms of charts

Missberic, Madonna promoted her new material on SOME TV shows like everybody does, it's also her best album since COADF so she should be proud of her work, and RH is the 2nd biggest selling album by a female artist worldwide this year behind Swift. I've gotten the feeling ever since HC that Madonna is more into the touring aspect of her career and then possibly selling albums, even in this bad climate. But singles sales are not even really being thought about by Madonna, I think she knows the drill with radio airplay and Interscope hasn't even SENT BIM to radio! That tells you all you need to know, not only is BIM not being pushed but it's hasn't even been SENT for adds

Fighter as for Madonna not paying for PR herselfI know for a fact that a number of big name acts, all of whom have way less money than Madonna, will occasionally pay out of their own pockets fir advertising and radio play, when they feel like their record label isn't doing their jobA friend of mine used to work in PR at Warners and actually said that Madonna was nice, although they only met twice and she told me that lots of artists do it when they want a hit and get frustrated,It's just not publicized. She's a lot older then me by about 15 years and she told me that when she first started in PR in 1989, Donny Osmond had a new album out, in order to get radio to play the first single, he paid for a street team out of his own pocket and took out adds everywhere and also did radio interviews and performed the song everywhere and of course financed the video himself as his label wanted to do a cheaper video. He also tied in the song Sacred Emotion into a daily soap opera to help it's chart success, the song ended up going top 10 in the USAlso a lot of actors and actresses will spend money out of their own pockets to mount a big PR campaign during Oscar seasonIt happens a lot

Fighter as for Madonna not paying for PR herselfI know for a fact that a number of big name acts, all of whom have way less money than Madonna, will occasionally pay out of their own pockets fir advertising and radio play, when they feel like their record label isn't doing their jobA friend of mine used to work in PR at Warners and actually said that Madonna was nice, although they only met twice and she told me that lots of artists do it when they want a hit and get frustrated,It's just not publicized.She's a lot older then me by about 15 years and she told me that when she first started in PR in 1989, Donny Osmond had a new album out, in order to get radio to play the first single, he paid for a street team out of his own pocket and took out adds everywhere and also did radio interviews and performed the song everywhere and of course financed the video himself as his label wanted to do a cheaper video. He also tied in the song Sacred Emotion into a daily soap opera to help it's chart success, the song ended up going top 10 in the USAlso a lot of actors and actresses will spend money out of their own pockets to mount a big PR campaign during Oscar seasonIt happens a lot

so? As I said I doubt Madonna does it out of her own pocket just like that. She's a business woman and business comes first.  Why do you think she's been doing these deals with meerkat etc???