Bitch I'm Madonna - Single Thread

miguel

It's not about seeking approval from anyone. If a song doesn't chart then it doesn't, but a lot of us enjoy all the aspects of pop. It is interesting how different release strategies and the quality of a release might affect the commercial performance of something and its impact in different ways. If other people don't enjoy that then OK, no one is forcing anyone to care.  :ay:

It's funny how I posted the video again for those who might wanna help with the views which is a good thing for the commercial performance of the song, and I get rants about it.  :sis: We all enjoy different things.

The thing is Madonna care about charts and she is trying so hard to smash in the US. Stop acting like it's a bad thing with the "music not the bling". Enough :dead:

Which is why she made a video fir a song that's been available to but for SIX MONTHS ON ITUNES abd that same song IS NOT EVEN BEING SENT TO RADIO BY INTERSCOPEOf all the songs to choose as singles, she picks that oneYet she really cares about the singles chart? Um no

Are you talking about Bitch I'm Madonna? The single which has hottest female rapper in the game? The one with the beat so commercial? The ones full of famous appearance to get views? The one promoted on TV?

Welp she can't do everything alone. Just because it's not getting airplay doesn't mean she don't wanna a hit song :laughing: Maybe her team thinks it will be a hit alone just with her name AND Nicki on it :laughing:

You are trying too hard it's embarassing :oi:

Are you talking about Bitch I'm Madonna? The single which has hottest female rapper in the game? The one with the beat so commercial? The ones full of famous appearance to get views? The one promoted on TV? Welp she can't do everything alone. Just because it's not getting airplay doesn't mean she don't wanna a hit song :laughing: Maybe her team thinks it will be a hit alone just with her name AND Nicki on it :laughing: You are trying too hard it's embarassing :oi:

Madonna is not interested for the charts..........and I'm virgin AHShahahahahdhah

Yung Rapunxel, it's not that radio isn't just not playing the song it's that she decided to release a single that Interscope won't even SEND to radio!Doesn't sound like someone who "wants a hit" more like someone who personally loves the song and doesn't care how it doesWithout radio airplay you won't get a hit

Madonna: Your Ageist Haters Are Clueless — You’ll Always Be The Queen Bitch
Thu, June 18, 2015 6:01pm EDT by Bonnie Fuller

Madonna, you are so smart to keep creating the music and videos that excite you. The ageist critics who tell you to stop dancing and looking hot at 56 are the real old folks, no matter what their ages.

Full article: http://hollywoodlife.com/2015/06/18/madonna-your-ageist-haters-are-clueless-youll-always-be-the-queen-bitch/

Fact Magazine has BIM as one of the videos of the week:

www.factmag.com/2015/06/21/weeks-best-videos-madonna-mia-abra/2/

Madonna feat. Nicki Minaj
‘Bitch I’m Madonna’
Dir: Jonas Ã…kerlund

Jonas Åkerlund turns Madonna’s trap-EDM self-awareness anthem into a neon dance party with a cameo-loaded video that makes Taylor Swift’s ‘Bad Blood’ look like child’s play. Beyoncé, Miley, Katy, Kanye, Nicki and Chris Rock (!?) turn up as Madonna refuses to act her age.

Rebel Heart is a fantastic album..why you need to speack up the charts? later 300 millions of cds (not Youtube reproductions!!!), severals nº1 all over the world, sold out shows, fantastic performances...she have all. She has given us a wonderful album..Enjoy!!!!

Not sure what one thing has to do with the other.