Bitch I'm Madonna - Single Thread

miguel

Viewing figures sound great!

However, how does this compare with the rise of a video by an artist such as Taylor Swift? I'm not an expert of this kind of stuff, but her videos have hundreds of millions of views. How long does it take those videos to get to 28 mil? Is BIM likely to get that high ever?

Also, is there a margin for what should be considered viral?

Viewing figures sound great!

However, how does this compare with the rise of a video by an artist such as Taylor Swift? I'm not an expert of this kind of stuff, but her videos have hundreds of millions of views. How long does it take those videos to get to 28 mil? Is BIM likely to get that high ever?

Also, is there a margin for what should be considered viral?

I don't this video will reach the numbers of someone like Taylor swift. But let's hope it will  reach 100Millions at least

I don't even know what to think anymore..,[update #19: "Bitch, I'm Madonna" and "Devil Pray" sent out to radio] “Bitch, I’m Madonna†is the third single off Madonna’s Rebel HeartUpdate #19: “Bitch, I’m Madonna†and “Devil Pray†sent out to radioUniversal Music France confirms that both “Bitch, I’m Madonna†and “Devil Pray†have been sent out to radio.Madonna’s third single “Bitch, I’m Madonna†is directed towards the younger generations, while they hope “Devil Pray†will be hit amongst her older fans.No video for “Devil Pray†has been planned for now, because Madonna is currently in rehearsal mode for her upcoming Rebel Heart Tour.—Read more: http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2015/05/08/bitch-im-madonna-will-be-the-third-single-off-madonnas-rebel-heart/#ixzz3egutSl4u

Can anybody confirm if this is true or not? tbh it looks like another ghosttown mess releasing the song months after people have stopped caring about the video :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry::stare:http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MADONNA-feat-Nicki-Minaj-BITCH-IM-MADONNA-NEW-CD-SINGLE-/181776188118?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item2a52b482d6

I cannot confirm if a physical edition of Bitch I'm Madonna is gonna be released BUT I recommend you to visit this site https://www.facebook.com/MadonnaDiscography?fref=ts in order to watch out for any new releases. Their website is quite complete as well and they only allow 'official releases', that includes promo stuff but not bootlegs :)

I don't even know what to think anymore..,[update #19: "Bitch, I'm Madonna" and "Devil Pray" sent out to radio] “Bitch, I’m Madonna†is the third single off Madonna’s Rebel HeartUpdate #19: “Bitch, I’m Madonna†and “Devil Pray†sent out to radioUniversal Music France confirms that both “Bitch, I’m Madonna†and “Devil Pray†have been sent out to radio.Madonna’s third single “Bitch, I’m Madonna†is directed towards the younger generations, while they hope “Devil Pray†will be hit amongst her older fans.No video for “Devil Pray†has been planned for now, because Madonna is currently in rehearsal mode for her upcoming Rebel Heart Tour.—Read more: http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2015/05/08/bitch-im-madonna-will-be-the-third-single-off-madonnas-rebel-heart/#ixzz3egutSl4u

The fact that Devil Pray is being sent to radios MEANS something so I suggest the moderators to create a topic on this particular single :monkey:

Posted Image

Just 1 day and gain another 2 Millions Views again !!! :heart: 

It's official now!!

Now Bitch I'm Madonna surpass 30 Millions Views less than just 12 days !!! :hearteyes: 

And more surprisingly Bitch I'm Madonna officially surpass Living for love and Ghosttown's views just in 12 days!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Living for love views 16,727,954 + Ghottown views 13,050,543 = total views 29,778,497

Bitch I'm Madonna views : 30,008,453 !!!! (in just 12 days!!!! :hyper: )

It keep going very strong and Viral!!! :fight: 

:hearteyes:  :kissy:  :heart:  :thumbsup:  :worship:  :hyper: Views : 30,008,453 !!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hPMmzKs62w

Officially no Bitch I’m Madonna release in Holland

Universal Music NL confirms that they will not be sending Bitch I’m Madonna to Dutch radio.

Devil Pray will not be sent to Dutch radio as well, however when Madonna comes to Holland in December for the shows they still might send a track to Dutch radio for promo.

Officially no Bitch I’m Madonna release in Holland

Universal Music NL confirms that they will not be sending Bitch I’m Madonna to Dutch radio.

Devil Pray will not be sent to Dutch radio as well, however when Madonna comes to Holland in December for the shows they still might send a track to Dutch radio for promo.

WHAT A JOKE!!!!REALLY!not acceptable!!!!!they won't play it here also!!!WHERE'S THE 80's?????