• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. If no, why?

• Money (too expensive)
    • Location (too far)
    • Job / Family / Other commitments
    • Didn't like the album / setlist
    • Other
    • (Click here if you attended to skip the question)
  3. 3. If yes, how many times?

• 2-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-20
    • More than 20 shows
    • (Click here if you didn't attend)

Guest Nobody Knows Me
6 hours ago, nkt said:

Look forward to the madame x tour dvd and whatever box set  or remastered albums she will release in the future

We’re in for a very long wait. 

Guest Nobody Knows Me
25 minutes ago, Enrico said:

If you have time, I suggest to read the long and heartfelt report by Kimberly from MUndeground, who went to London and Paris and was deeply affected by cancellations:

https://madonnaunderground.com/madame-x-tour-london-paris-2020-full-live-report-by-kimberly/

Thank you for sharing this. Honestly, that was such an interesting read and I really felt bad for how much the cancellations had affected her. That must have been a really intense and stressful period for her.
There really were parts of this tour that I can’t defend, but hearing how much agony Madonna was in some nights was really upsetting. I’m not blaming this entirely on her management, but I really do think she needs to hire a new team if she’s planning on ever touring again. 

1 hour ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

Thank you for sharing this. Honestly, that was such an interesting read and I really felt bad for how much the cancellations had affected her. That must have been a really intense and stressful period for her.
There really were parts of this tour that I can’t defend, but hearing how much agony Madonna was in some nights was really upsetting. I’m not blaming this entirely on her management, but I really do think she needs to hire a new team if she’s planning on ever touring again. 

To be honest, I feel she needs a stricter no bullshit manager. Somebody who can not only ensure logistics and planning do their job right, but also that M treats her audience with respect. 

Guest Nobody Knows Me
35 minutes ago, scion said:

To be honest, I feel she needs a stricter no bullshit manager. Somebody who can not only ensure logistics and planning do their job right, but also that M treats her audience with respect. 

Totally agree. To quote her majesty herself, I do wish she’d say goodbye to Guy Oseary.

1 hour ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

Totally agree. To quote her majesty herself, I do wish she’d say goodbye to Guy Oseary.

I don't think he's been with her on this tour much as I don't think many have seen him at shows. Unless someone spotted him. He hasn't been in the picture for a while. Aside from Guy, I do wish she had a publicist who knew how to handle the media and set things straight like Liz Rosenberg did. She intimidated and commanded respect for Madonna when it came to handling things and fighting off the tabloids, media, rumors etc.

Guest Nobody Knows Me
5 hours ago, thelioncourtheart_ said:

I don't think he's been with her on this tour much as I don't think many have seen him at shows. Unless someone spotted him. He hasn't been in the picture for a while. Aside from Guy, I do wish she had a publicist who knew how to handle the media and set things straight like Liz Rosenberg did. She intimidated and commanded respect for Madonna when it came to handling things and fighting off the tabloids, media, rumors etc.

Same, Liz was great. She definitely deserves a better manager and a good spokesperson, and someone who will make sure she gets out on stage on time. 

Actually she should replace her full team, including creative. The tour was good, but we could have had incredible things had it been entrusted to other people.

1 Choreography was predictable - I recently saw the Crave montage and was kinda relieved it was removed from the setlist, it looked like a high school production.

2 And it's better not to think what they could have done with those musicians: we have seen their incredible parallel gigs and jam sessions during the tour. For instance think of Express yourself sung by the full Batukadeiras instead of Mercy James.

But this needed some strong personalities that could level Madonna's artistry and fight her insecurities.

With all due respect, some of y’all are really slow. Blaming her management or guy for not giving a statement.
She can’t come up with a statement on her own? It’s obvious that she’s the one who doesn’t give a shit. So, why blame her team? Yes, the people in her team are unprofessional and she needs to fire all of them, but she needed to go on ig and post a picture saying saying she’s sorry. Or  ordered her team to post something. But she didn’t do shit. That means that she doesn’t care. So, why blame her team? Why? 

She doesn’t give a f about none of you, point blank and period. She comes out the backstage door, she purposely doesn’t wave to her fans who waited on her dumb ass.
And she insist on going to dr curves getting more ass shots. Walking around looking like k michelle sour ass from the back and turn around looking like second generation of momma dee. That’s why your knee is fucked up. Your body is rejecting all the ass shots. 
tumblr_psx28rWob41vwvd1xo3_400.gifv

• Fighter unfeatured this topic
On 3/13/2020 at 12:43 PM, broujeorbit said:

With all due respect, some of y’all are really slow. Blaming her management or guy for not giving a statement.
She can’t come up with a statement on her own? It’s obvious that she’s the one who doesn’t give a shit. So, why blame her team? Yes, the people in her team are unprofessional and she needs to fire all of them, but she needed to go on ig and post a picture saying saying she’s sorry. Or  ordered her team to post something. But she didn’t do shit. That means that she doesn’t care. So, why blame her team? Why? 

She doesn’t give a f about none of you, point blank and period. She comes out the backstage door, she purposely doesn’t wave to her fans who waited on her dumb ass.
And she insist on going to dr curves getting more ass shots. Walking around looking like k michelle sour ass from the back and turn around looking like second generation of momma dee. That’s why your knee is fucked up. Your body is rejecting all the ass shots. 
tumblr_psx28rWob41vwvd1xo3_400.gifv

I'm sorry but that's exactly what a good management is for: apologize, explain etc... or to make her do it.

I don't really care and expect for myself that Madonna herself says she's so sorry, she's not phony in that matter like so many others, but a real good management must be here exactely for that, the general public and even a lot of fans need it.

Madonna herself needs it, she needs someone to cheer her up, to assure she shows up on time etc, that's management too...

It's obvious that management has been missing for a few years now.