POLL: What is your favorite "Water" Video Between Power Of Goodbye, Love Profusion, Cherish, and Rain?

Voguerista

What is your favorite "Water" Video Between Power Of Goodbye, Love Profusion, Cherish, and Rain?   

37 members voted

1. 1. What is your favorite "Water" Video Between Power Of Goodbye, Love Profusion, Cherish, and Rain?

• Power Of Goodbye
    • Love Profusion
    • Cherish
    • Rain
    • Other (if I forgot any?)

What is your favorite "Water" Video Between Power Of Goodbye, Love Profusion, Cherish, and Rain? VOTE in the poll above. Both are so beautiful and I love both, but, I have to go with "Power Of Goodbye".

ADDING: May "water" wash all over us and the earth. May it help heal everyone and everything!!

42 minutes ago, Ian said:

damn when I voted there was no option for Rain - only for POG and LP-  which would've been my choice tbh

You know what I've figured out in the past several years? No matter what you do, some people complain and nitpick and you can't make them happy no matter what you do. So, damn, do whatever you want, ok? :lord:

^Take a chill pill will ya? I wasn't being super negative or anything, I was just pointing out something, absolutely no need to be so defensive ok

sorry you took it so badly and had to take it out on my comment

and I did vote for POG which I like, only I liked Rain better is that so wrong? Geez some people

14 hours ago, RinoTheBouncer said:

The Power of Goodbye is a masterpiece of a ballad that even she will never be able to surpass.

Although, at least lyrically and in some other ways, she has done some very beautiful things in the years that came. Time Stood Still, Devil Wouldn't Recognize You, Voices, Falling Free, Wash All Over Me etc. are quite the proof that she hasn't lost it. Still waiting for a sound majestic as POG though to get lost in :fantasy: