Amy Schumer opening for M in NYC

Yes she is SO funny!! I love the one where its a entire episode parody of 12 Angry Men debating if she is hot enough to be on TV or not. 

http://entertainthis.usatoday.com/2015/05/06/amy-schumer-12-angry-men-parody/

She did another one where its Tina Fey and other TV legend chicks on their "last fuckable day". So funny. Maybe Madonna was inspired.

I think I would prefer to see Amy than some DJ, not to say that DJs have been bad in the past, but it's not always the most entertaining while you wait for the main show to start. And I could see why Madonna would want Amy of all comediennes--she's so progressive and feminist, a total "Rebel Heart" as Madge might say  :mama007:

Probably the most talented comedian out right now. On her way up and exploding. Has a movie coming out next month called Trainwreck. Just genius.

That's cool but I generally don't find female comedians funny as I have a hard time relating to womenMy favorite stand up comic ever us still Richard Pryor

that was such an awful experience (the time outside of the triangle), people fainting all around me... i forgive her bc she was sick but  :ag:

the same thing happened to me! i went there with two friends and both of them fainted and left me there to die on my own, but as soon as the show started i was better than ever lol. 

the same thing happened to me! i went there with two friends and both of them fainted and left me there to die on my own, but as soon as the show started i was better than ever lol. 

i always bring candy just in case i feel bad and i started giving it to everyone around me omg i was sick for a few days after  :stare: