Single Reissues Campaign - This Used to Be My Playground - OUT NOW

New_Boy

8 minutes ago, clkelley39 said:

I was not aware that was exclusive to Qobuz. They also have hi-res versions of Madonna, Like a Virgin and Who’s That Girl.

I got a membership to that site ($120 per year) and downloaded and free app from GitHub that lets you download their tracks in FLAC. One of the best decisions I’ve ever made.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, the first three albums + "Who's That Girl" were released on Hi-Res by Warner back around 2012 I think. Then Hi-Res audio was still a niche thing (it still is, honestly) for some sites like Qobuz and HD Tracks, and record companies were testing if there was really a market for it digitally.

4 hours ago, Erotico said:

Really? Where? It's never been published  on cd or streaming digitally

3 hours ago, clkelley39 said:

Where?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remixology has it listed as being available from digital source and I’m also quite sure that the version I have is from digital source.

1 hour ago, MaDöner Kebab said:

Remixology has it listed as being available from digital source and I’m also quite sure that the version I have is from digital source.

Well I’ll be damned, it does have it listed as digital. I wonder if that’s a mistake. I thought the general consensus in this forum has been that it’s only on vinyl and cassette.

Anyone have morning? Did it leak like the remix edit of “ Dress You Up”?

There are some vinyl rips available in this forum, including mine, that sound very clean and good. Maybe that’s what you have. 

I kind of hope Fighting Spirit is uploaded at some point. Along with Let Down Your Guard.

Side note:

Was Fighting Spirit ever available to purchase standalone digitally? Always wanted to have it in WAV and wasn't able to get the limited edition of COADF.

10 minutes ago, BoyToyMark said:

I kind of hope Fighting Spirit is uploaded at some point. Along with Let Down Your Guard.

Was Fighting Spirit ever available to purchase digitally? Always wanted to have it in WAV.

it was released on CD, widely available in wav

12 hours ago, clkelley39 said:

Well I’ll be damned, it does have it listed as digital. I wonder if that’s a mistake. I thought the general consensus in this forum has been that it’s only on vinyl and cassette.

Anyone have morning? Did it leak like the remix edit of “ Dress You Up”?

There are some vinyl rips available in this forum, including mine, that sound very clean and good. Maybe that’s what you have. 

Let’s ask @bertrand

41 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

The US people are getting starved of this release with the let it will be remix edit

And MIX. 

iTunes has  3 Album of sorry   
2 EP 

1 Dj Ep  

307238783_Screenshot2024-06-16at2_23_59PM.thumb.png.ae5487ad1ef8e2532470a98ff899f6b7.png

another JUMP EP.  
jump has 3 album as well now  

2Ep 

1 remixes - EP 

IMG_1124.thumb.jpeg.035b5e839ec25b3e6f47a485c412b5ca.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

If you want check this playlist 

And tell me which tracks appear greyed out to your or none! If you want, thanks 

All available in Brazil, my idol.

Playlists of Sorry EP on YouTube Music Brazil (each one of them is virtually an EP on its own):

https://music.youtube.com/playlist?list=OLAK5uy_mdDSP7GTjZhlW4ArmffjvRkOowFcWWjig&si=BliWXpn90QBqfnAK

https://music.youtube.com/playlist?list=OLAK5uy_nhcRigB7sacMRigY5vKiE71xZPla79_gs&si=dcC_dTjb4f1rHYrb

https://music.youtube.com/playlist?list=OLAK5uy_l_LQAB5RDB6ubyKLjXFlxOjl1l6gZtb4Y&si=GlO4QBTzldvG5-Qg

https://music.youtube.com/playlist?list=OLAK5uy_kCdGiRXj3A8kMghI3zMmOAFDBbebq8-gI&si=QmFC-5ZEVD5dVaTv

Sorry EP versions available on Apple Music Brazil:

https://music.apple.com/br/album/sorry-single/121054163

83991316_Screenshot_20240616_171814_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.a5ac36ed8afe0207efeecc5e4881d677.jpg

https://music.apple.com/br/album/sorry-single/120992156

724834510_Screenshot_20240616_171859_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.117bb1b84dbd360bfc0be7829cb77b11.jpg

And naturally I am only talking about original, 2006 singles.

48 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

If you want check this playlist 

And tell me which tracks appear greyed out to your or none! If you want, thanks 

All available for me.  In fact, hasn't Sorry been out digitally for some time?  I know it has been for me on ITUNES and Spotify in the U.S.

Keep in mind the "Confessions" singles were her first official singles released via iTunes and other digital stores ever (previously she had sold the "American Life" digital file on her website and that was it).

That's why the singles of that album are a little bit messy on digital, with different editions, duplicates, some of them available on some countries but not others, etc.

Even the 3-track "Hung Up" single has the CD promo cover:

600x600cc-60.jpg

I doubt all those singles are ever sorted out except if they do some kind of "Confessions" anniversary campaign in the future.

Just now, Prayer said:

Keep in mind the "Confessions" singles were her first official singles released via iTunes and other digital stores ever (previously she had sold the "American Life" digital file on her website and that was it).

That's why the singles of that album are a little bit messy on digital, with different editions, some of them available on some countries but no others, etc.

Even the 3-track "Hung Up" single has the promo cover:

600x600cc-60.jpg

Yes it's true though

BUT not the Pro-CD 101-648 on the top of the cover:Madonna032::Madonna031:

46 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

This confessions era is nauseating to organize on digital, it's true, thanks for the info!

On 6/15/2024 at 2:54 AM, MaDöner Kebab said:

I could see them tack the Buenos Aires mixes onto the Another Suitcase In Another Hall single. GHV2 Megamix might get a separate release with the Impressive Instant mixes as b-side. These are, however, at the very bottom of their priority list.

Oooooh I love the idea of the BA mixes added to Another Suitcase In Another Hall.  It really seems like soundtrack songs have gotten a pretty complete treatment since it's less likely that the albums would be re-released.