Did you know? Sky fits heaven inspiration

Enrico

13 minutes ago, captainjay said:

A company with fridge magnet word sets claims (claimed but still claims) that Madonna used their magnets to randomly put together the lyrics for Candy Perfume Girl.

They tried to get her to admit this, but she paid it no attention.

They tried to partner with my website at the time to sort of confirm that there was a Madonna association, but I told them to eat a bowl of dicks.

The Magnetic Poetry Essentials

Our Original and Poet kits are our flagship products, the ones that started it all back in 1993. They contain everything you need to almost effortlessly come up with astonishing “poetry,” even if you’ve never written an original verse in your life! The Original was on Seinfeld’s fridge, and Madonna used The Poet to compose her song “Candy Perfume Girl.” These ones do it all, and are perfect for those new to the world of fridge poetry. Use them to compose ever-evolving love poems, surreal insults, bizarre insights, naughty reposts, and all manner of random and hilarious messages to all that visit… and add their own changes to your works-in-progress!

https://www.amazon.com/Magnetic-Poetry-Obscenities-Refrigerator-Letters/dp/B01AH0C59G

If you don't mind, what was your site? 

And second of all, how can they claim such a thing so vehemently? Couldn't she just've looked it up in a dictionary? lmao

7 hours ago, artlover said:

If you don't mind, what was your site? 

And second of all, how can they claim such a thing so vehemently? Couldn't she just've looked it up in a dictionary? lmao

Exactly, that was the point. They had a million magnets, so sure they could piece together the lyrics for Like A Prayer and say she used their product, but it would be impossible to prove either way.

The site was called madonnaland.com and then absolutemadonna.com (1997-2012?) .. and now my friend Justin and I keep todayinmadonnahistory.com going for fun.