Edit History

Bionic

Bionic

8 hours ago, beautifulkiller said:

im sorry i do not know what you mean , star has fallen you mean in terms of relevancy or artistic work ?

I think I understand what the poster is saying. Before Hard Candy, or at least before she joined all the social media platforms when you brought up Madonna in conversations people used to have quite positive things to say about her, except if they really didn't like her music, hey tastes are different. But these days when you mention her it seems like reactions are more negative. They either say her music hasn't been good in years (either they really don't like it or they haven't even listened to let's say Rebel Heart and Madame X simply because her new stuff isn't being played on the radio etc.), or that she looks like she has been under the knife/uses too many fillers, or that her PR stunts are embarrassing and not provocative or (I know this from personal experience) they mention her Eurovision performance and say how awful it was because that's pretty much the last time they noticed her. Many people have positive memories of her older stuff but are just irritated by how she is now.

Bionic

Bionic

8 hours ago, beautifulkiller said:

im sorry i do not know what you mean , star has fallen you mean in terms of relevancy or artistic work ?

I think I understand what the poster is saying. Before Hard Candy, or at least before she joined all the social media platforms when you brought up Madonna in conversations people used to have quite positive things to say about her, except if they really didn't like her music, hey tastes are different. But these days when you mention her it seems like reactions are more negative. They either say her music hasn't been good in years (either they really don't like it or they haven't even listened to let's say Rebel Heart and Madame X simply because her new stuff isn't being played on the radio etc.), or that she looks like she has been under the knife/uses to many fillers, or that her PR stunts are embarrassing and not provocative or (I know this from personal experience)  they mention her Eurovision performance and say how awful it was because that's pretty much the last time they noticed her. Many people have positive memories of her older stuff but are just irritated by how she is now.

Important Information

Terms of Use