Talents of Madonna’s son divide critics after he is revealed as secret artist, under the mysterious pseudonym Rhed

Piksel8

3 hours ago, Alpha said:

I mean its true. I would consider myself a good artist and i remember someone made a comment saying my art wasnt good because it wasn't realistic. Lol like the saying opinions are like assholes everyone's got one and this thread proves that alot are full of shit.

That's quite harsh. I'm not sure we have any art critics or collectors in this forum, so people are just expressing their opinion based on their own taste. The "realistic" comment is truly idiotic, but that simply speaks to the person's character and manners. 

6 hours ago, slutpride said:

That's quite harsh. I'm not sure we have any art critics or collectors in this forum, so people are just expressing their opinion based on their own taste. The "realistic" comment is truly idiotic, but that simply speaks to the person's character and manners. 

Yes out of all the comments, my comment is the one labeled "harsh". It's like M would say...ironic.

2 hours ago, MadonnasPussy said:

He should have stayed anonymous....at least for a few more years.  He's never going to be taken seriously now.  

Next we'll find out that his biggest sale was to Ingrid Casares or something. :lol:

RoccoRitchie060122_Screenshot-2022-01-06

……well it wasn’t Ingrid but another one of M’s hanger-ons, that guy who owns that hideous makeup brand Too Faced.

On 1/6/2022 at 11:48 AM, diegolcl said:

Gosh... Living in 2022 is TIRING. Everybody has to have a opinion about everything and has to share everywhere. Let the guy paint, be it good or bad. What that will potentially change one's life?

And I am not even start the argument that taste for art and its value are very subjective...

logged in to say thank you. because i agree with you. haha. i couldn't just click the smiley thank you either had to log in and post it

On 1/6/2022 at 11:48 AM, diegolcl said:

Gosh... Living in 2022 is TIRING. Everybody has to have a opinion about everything and has to share everywhere. Let the guy paint, be it good or bad. What that will potentially change one's life?

And I am not even start the argument that taste for art and its value are very subjective...

had to say it twice. i love you lol