Edit History

poodle

poodle

I'm poor.

13 minutes ago, milotjuh said:

I suspect it's primarily a "store exclusive" but she her store and stock for it seems to always ship from the UK when ordering in Europe, so prob difficult to avoid custom duties.

Haven't ordered anything from her UK store (all the prices seem to be so over-inflated there), so I'm on the fence if I should buy it from a UK retailer right now, while it's still in stock/available for pre-order. Goddamn this woman and her latest lure for me to buy a collection of remixes I already own on several hundred other releases. :suffer: But it's on vinyl! :heart:

ETA:  They want the payment up front. :ay: My poodle's recent dental care bill came to be over 500€, and I only have a debit card. Oh well, Arvi's health comes first.

poodle

poodle

1 minute ago, milotjuh said:

I suspect it's primarily a "store exclusive" but she her store and stock for it seems to always ship from the UK when ordering in Europe, so prob difficult to avoid custom duties.

Haven't ordered anything from her UK store (all the prices seem to be so over-inflated there), so I'm on the fence if I should buy it from a UK retailer right now, while it's still in stock/available for pre-order. Goddamn this woman and her latest lure for me to buy a collection of remixes I already own on several hundred other releases. :suffer: But it's on vinyl! :heart:

Important Information

Terms of Use