Madame X tour Live 3 lp vinyl

Spanky1995

On 9/6/2023 at 12:43 PM, Fabiolous said:

As I said in another post:

"The Japan yen is at an all-time-low against the dollar right now. $60 is a very high sum of money for us right now. It might have sold faster if it was something related to Confessions or True blue. ¥12k for a Madame X Tour vinyl is a hard sell for Japan right now. Most Japanese people only listen to Kpop and Jpop anyway"

May I ask you a very private question?

Is your last name (actually first one in Japanese) Shimada????

Ofc you can just say "yes," "no," or "no comment," all of them are fine to me.

OT: if I had a turntable (and can't afford a mediocre one, let alone a very good one...) I guess I'll have to resort someday to the Chinese retailers at a Chinese webstore which ships to here to get my hands in you-know-what...

10 hours ago, Anapausis said:

May I ask you a very private question?

Is your last name (actually first one in Japanese) Shimada????

Ofc you can just say "yes," "no," or "no comment," all of them are fine to me.

OT: if I had a turntable (and can't afford a mediocre one, let alone a very good one...) I guess I'll have to resort someday to the Chinese retailers at a Chinese webstore which ships to here to get my hands in you-know-what...

That's very random xD why do you ask?

I am not Japanese, I'm originally from Italy, so my last name sounds nothing like Shimada.

16 hours ago, Ayham said:

It’s coming FINALLY… 4 days to go. Who’s excited? 

ₙₒₜ ₘₑ.

I am.

When the official store notified me about preparing to ship the American Life Holograph, when I first  saw the email header, I was thinking it was this they were preparing to ship. I got excited that they were shipping it earlier than expected. But then I opened the email to see it was the Holograph they were referring to. LOL!

On 9/18/2023 at 5:31 AM, Ayham said:

It’s coming FINALLY… 4 days to go. Who’s excited? 

ₙₒₜ ₘₑ.

If they did a CD version thinking of all the fans who still have CD/DVD/BD players instead of only the ones who own (or pretend to own) turntables...

Btw it's pretty clear Crave version to it isn't any Lisbon recorded one since it does feature Swae Lee; so, this makes me conclude that they won't ever release Crave/Sodade video performances...

After all, good way for the era to sail away for good... Muito fixe indeed!!!

2 hours ago, Anapausis said:

If they did a CD version thinking of all the fans who still have CD/DVD/BD players instead of only the ones who own (or pretend to own) turntables...

Btw it's pretty clear Crave version to it isn't any Lisbon recorded one since it does feature Swae Lee; so, this makes me conclude that they won't ever release Crave/Sodade video performances...

After all, good way for the era to sail away for good... Muito fixe indeed!!!

Sadly we won’t get a CD/DVD version… but then I remember it’s MX Tour which I really don’t care about at all. 😜😂

2 hours ago, Ayham said:

Sadly we won’t get a CD/DVD version… but then I remember it’s MX Tour which I really don’t care about at all. 😜😂

Well if only she did Easy Ride, Living for Love, Borderline, and all those rumoured and teased songs, plus Faz Gostoso, instead of drinking (better saying, pretending to drink) Amarguinha with transphobic people or being gifted with Monopoly money, concert would be so much better.

EDIT: I quoted Borderline cause there was some rumour this would be performed replacing Frozen, so...

EDIT 2: @Rebel Hugowhat's the grace in what I said? I find it actually tragic just like any Rebel Heart single cover... Facts from a Tragic Girl indeed...

The Edits of other songs are similar with what's on stream, right ?

I mean, it's still the awfull edited version of God control or Killers ? How the fuck did they dare to cut few seconds of good songs. While they could have cut many boring Madonna's speech whom nobody would have ever noticed...!