Madame X tour Live 3 lp vinyl

Spanky1995

38 minutes ago, scion said:

Not buying any of it. I never play vinyls, and I don't see the point in collecting anything - I'd sooner make memories than collect mass produced junk.

But that's just me, and I get that a lot of people enjoy it.

How I wish I can be like you!  :cry:

I'm stuck in a spiral and couldn't stop collecting :drama:

3 hours ago, Prayer said:

Well I guess not every fan thinks the "Madame X" album and tour were s**t plus the editions are cool.

Well said. Just because some keep saying they hate it, doesn't make the people who enjoyed it not exist.  It may not be her most popular era or album, but there are still a lot of fans who enjoyed the hell out of that album and era.  I know I did. :)

Update:

Picture Disc
US
US Site: $59.98 SOLD OUT
Rhino: $59.98 SOLD OUT
Merchbar: $59.98 SOLD OUT

UK
ThisDig: : £71.99 SOLD OUT
UK Site: : £74.99 SOLD OUT

Australia
WB Australia: AU$140 (62 copies left)

Canada
WB Canada: CA$74.99 (88 copies left)

Japan
WB Japan: ¥11,950 (68 copies left)

18 hours ago, LongIslandTea said:

How I wish I can be like you!  :cry:

I'm stuck in a spiral and couldn't stop collecting :drama:

Haha theres honestly nothing I buy except tickets, latest album (CD) and each live DVD.

If somebody offered me a huge account credit for Madonna.com and I could ordered 1k worth of stuff, I'd just give the stuff away, literally no merchandise interests me.

15 minutes ago, Aiwa08 said:

The vinyl recording is good, but two problems must be taken into account

A) Each side lasts almost 30 minutes. So the pitch is too high (probably to make it last less)

B) The master does not come from Warner.  It's a FM recording.

Conclusion: It's not perfect, but it's "audible". I have original recordings that sounds worse.

Anyway, judge for yourself, this is a direct recording of the vinyl without retouching anything (Only Side A):

Hidden Content

Thanks for the link.  Listening and I can hear the high pitch. Seems like they sped up the recording some.  Not bad at all though. :)

21 minutes ago, McDonna said:

Thanks for the link.  Listening and I can hear the high pitch. Seems like they sped up the recording some.  Not bad at all though. :)

If you’re curious, this is the recording of the vinyl with the speed of the original "master" 100% restored (Side A only):

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

In summary, for 47 euros it is a very nice purchase and in Europe it is legal to sell recordings of concerts broadcasted on the radio.

29 minutes ago, Aiwa08 said:

If you’re curious, this is the recording of the vinyl with the speed of the original "master" 100% restored (Side A only):

Hidden Content

Thanks.  I've come across the white/black Vinyl version of the Dallas Live on Amazon, and was hesitant in buying it, but after what you posted I'm sure the quality is just as sufficient.

I'm curious of this particular Vinyl and quality?  Anyone own this and/or know the quality of this?  Some of the reviews are not promising.

https://www.amazon.com/Under-Covers-Songs-Didnt-Write/dp/B08Z5J2KRS/ref=sr_1_46?keywords=Madonna+Vinyl&qid=1692564547&sr=8-46

1 minute ago, McDonna said:

I'm curious of this particular Vinyl and quality?  Anyone own this and/or know the quality of this?  Some of the reviews are not promising.

https://www.amazon.com/Under-Covers-Songs-Didnt-Write/dp/B08Z5J2KRS/ref=sr_1_46?keywords=Madonna+Vinyl&qid=1692564547&sr=8-46

I'm sorry. I don't have it. 

Update:

Picture Disc
US

UK

Australia
WB Australia: AU$140 (60 copies left)

Canada
WB Canada: CA$74.99 (78 copies left)

Japan
WB Japan: ¥11,950 (65 copies left)

18 hours ago, McDonna said:

Thanks.  I've come across the white/black Vinyl version of the Dallas Live on Amazon, and was hesitant in buying it, but after what you posted I'm sure the quality is just as sufficient.

I have this on CD. For fans only, as a curiosity item. Many of the songs I had heard, a few I had not. Purely based on the fact you are in this forum, as long as you have no objection to bootlegs, I say get it.

7 hours ago, LongIslandTea said:

Update:

Picture Disc
US

UK

Australia
WB Australia: AU$140 (60 copies left)

Canada
WB Canada: CA$74.99 (78 copies left)

Japan
WB Japan: ¥11,950 (65 copies left)

Lol, one of the Australia copies is mine!

5 hours ago, SuperBicycle said:

I have this on CD. For fans only, as a curiosity item. Many of the songs I had heard, a few I had not. Purely based on the fact you are in this forum, as long as you have no objection to bootlegs, I say get it.

So how is the sound quality?  From some of the responses on the Amazon page, there is mention the quality is poor? 

3 hours ago, McDonna said:

So how is the sound quality?  From some of the responses on the Amazon page, there is mention the quality is poor? 

It's ok, variable, some songs are better than others. I can't discern the differences in sound quality as much as some others, but it is not a professional recording, more sounding like it was copied off a TV broadcast or something like that.

8 minutes ago, SuperBicycle said:

It's ok, variable, some songs are better than others. I can't discern the differences in sound quality as much as some others, but it is not a professional recording, more sounding like it was copied off a TV broadcast or something like that.

Thanks. I appreciate your reply.  I've read from some reviews that the audio is poor, but like you I'm not audiophilist, but then again, I own some albums where the audio is obviously poor.  I have early edition of Madonna's First Album on Picture disc and that is not of very good quality, but I have some more recent picture discs on vinyl which sound so much better.  When it is a "bootleg", it only heightens the chance the audio might be poor. 

Update:

Picture Disc
US

UK

Australia
WB Australia: AU$140 (47 copies left)

Canada
WB Canada: CA$74.99 (67 copies left)

Japan
WB Japan: ¥11,950 (64 copies left)

Less than 200 copies available at retail worldwide.