The Celebration Tour: Mexico Dates

On 3/22/2024 at 4:05 PM, Pedro Beltran said:

If I remember correctly 

20th at the left side of the tip of the catwalk facing the stage

21th outside side of first catwalk where she sings open your heart

23 pit 2

24th inside of where she opens the show fourth row

26th next to the main catwalk where she sings bad girl, don’t tell me, hung up etc

you? 

20 Pit , i will fight for my LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
23  Terrance the cheap ones 
24. A1 in front where shw performance NRM, Holiday etc.
26. catwalk where's sings Open Your heart!

1 hour ago, FeerOsorio_ said:

20 Pit , i will fight for my LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
23  Terrance the cheap ones 
24. A1 in front where shw performance NRM, Holiday etc.
26. catwalk where's sings Open Your heart!

There’s no need to fight for your life I’ve vein the pit twice already and they are extra roomy, they have a limited capacity at least in the USA so I hope it’s the same in Mex. 

You wont need to fight at all. You can get front row in the pit easily as they're very roomy and people move around. Relax. If you go in with a confrontational mindset you will stress yourself out.

Hello everyone!! I'm so excited because time goes by so... quickly. Just want to ask if there's any fan project for the mexican dates of the tour. Does anyone know something about it?

Btw I'm bringing M freebies like photocards on the concert of the 23rd!!

Edited by Alex the rebel heart (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

Hope she's in a better mood for these!

I think that when you feel waves of excitement and adoration that not only M can feel but the whole arena experiences them you get in a better mood immediately 

I’m not buying she’s in a bad mood as mentioned before it’s Madonna, she was in a bad mood in Chile MDNA not now…

6 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

I don’t know why Ricardo would post a picture of the road but here it is and the camera man is already eating tacos 🌮 

It's a way to say "WE'RE HERE" omg I'm so excited rn, can't wait to see her next week!!! My only wish is her to perform Rain again :'( but I don't know if I should be expecting Take a Bow instedad...

Just now, Alex the rebel heart said:

It's a way to say "WE'RE HERE" omg I'm so excited rn, can't wait to see her next week!!! My only wish is her to perform Rain again :'( but I don't know if I should be expecting Take a Bow instedad...

Take a bow was amazing 🤩 I don’t mind hear it again, I want that allegedly Music with funk rythm and MG!!!

On 3/29/2024 at 12:53 AM, Neil said:

You wont need to fight at all. You can get front row in the pit easily as they're very roomy and people move around. Relax. If you go in with a confrontational mindset you will stress yourself out.

Yes and also it won't be fun. You want to make friends in the pit, that's the whole point of it. Its a space for the fans.

They landed in a different airport far away from Mexico City we all hate that airport because it represents this government and their actions to shut down anything the previous administration was trying to make. According to gossip she was stuck on traffic coming into the city 

IMG-7939.jpg