• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, DanM said:

Maybe she is starting so early because she is rehearshing something new? 👀

In terms of songs nothing was new though. Maybe something in the routines? I've heard the layout has been changed and there is just one pit instead of two but I don't see how they can work that out with the existing catwalks. 

17 minutes ago, je5u5 said:

In terms of songs nothing was new though. Maybe something in the routines? I've heard the layout has been changed and there is just one pit instead of two but I don't see how they can work that out with the existing catwalks. 

Hm… it is hard to imagine, but let’s see! I will be in Pista A tomorrow and already chose where I would like to stand 😄 Enjoy tonight! 

So, thousands of ppl somehow manage to gather in one place on time but one person cannot get on stage on time even though shes been touring for years professionally.

it was my first madonna tour. But im already tired after waiting hours in line and also waiting more than an hour for madonna to go on stage. Still she is not on stage. How is it professional?

Edited by pcd (see edit history)

2 minutes ago, pcd said:

So, thousands of ppl somehow manage to gather in one place on time but one person cannot get on stage on time even though shes been touring for years professionally.

it was my first madonna tour. But im already tired after waiting hours in line and also waiting more than an hour for madonna to go on stage. Still she is not in stage. How is it professional?

I agree with you