MDNA Vinyl Repress coming this July

thegoldencalf

16 minutes ago, Jackie said:

Yea, they are sometimes really expensive and sometimes not - their pre order for the rainbow color vinyl is cheaper than Warner Music Australia by about $20 (when you factor in delivery).

But, when you factor the exchange rate it's what it would cost maybe even cheaper if you got it form a US store.

That’s insane. I’m in US and I ordered it from iMusic (danish retailer) and with shipping it came to $45. 
Which is still a lot for a standard black vinyl 

56 minutes ago, SonnyX said:

Do you think that it is going to be sold through Amazon as well? Because usually you can pre-order albums on there but I cannot find it.

That's what I'm wondering also. I'm debating on just ordering it also from the Danish site but I am trying to hold off a bit to see if it becomes available to preorder in the US on Amazon. I also saw someone mention it was a European release only so I don't know how true that is? If that's the case it wont be available to preorder in the US & will have to be imported & prob somewhat harder to find in a store here right? Gonna make a decision in the next day or 2. I tried to checkout with it on the Danish site as well to see how much it would be & shipping for me was only like $11.99 plus the $38.99 vinyl with tax it was like $50.99 total. That's not too bad I don't think considering the distance & all that? I definitely paid WAY more shipping for the recent 1984 book I purchased. Any other US fans thoughts?

2 hours ago, SonnyX said:

Do you think that it is going to be sold through Amazon as well? Because usually you can pre-order albums on there but I cannot find it.

I believe as someone else posted, it's just a European pressing, unfortunately.  Hopefully, the US will finally get it as well. Meanwhile, there is a possibility US stores will sell it as an "import". 

47 minutes ago, Ayham said:

I have the 2012 pressing with sticker… so this one is exactly the same?

From what I'm seeing it's just a European repressing.  I don't think anything else is different about this release than the 2012, unless it's 180 grams?