MDNA Vinyl Repress coming this July

thegoldencalf

Quick question, 

When you preorder it from imusic, do they charge you immediately?  It's annoying when they charge you in advance, then with my luck they cancel it for some stupid reason and then customer service sucks and it takes months to get a refund, lol.

Curious if anyone has preordered it yet?

28 minutes ago, chaseturtle said:

Quick question, 

When you preorder it from imusic, do they charge you immediately?  It's annoying when they charge you in advance, then with my luck they cancel it for some stupid reason and then customer service sucks and it takes months to get a refund, lol.

No they don't charge til it's prepped to ship

13 hours ago, chaseturtle said:

Quick question, 

I was charged right away when I preordered it yesterday from the site. Just throwin that out there that YES they do charge you right away unlike Amazon. I was surprised too but hopefully there are no issues with this release

16 hours ago, chaseturtle said:

Quick question, 

Ive bought from them before. Their customer service is great. 

Nice to hear the positive feedback about the site for sure it eases my mind! I'm sticking with my decision to preorder I don't mind that they charged right away if it arrives to me undamaged & for $11.99 from Denmark! I'm more so worried about the quality of the record itself compared to the original now will it be the same at least? 

Has somebody ever ordered from hhv.de or jpc.de? Are they reliable? Because you can pre-order MDNA on those websites.

Btw, I have also seen that Rhino sells Madonna vinyls too. But they ship from the US, so has somebody from Europe ever bought from that store and can they recommend it?

14 hours ago, Brandon Clark said:

Nice to hear the positive feedback about the site for sure it eases my mind! I'm sticking with my decision to preorder I don't mind that they charged right away if it arrives to me undamaged & for $11.99 from Denmark! I'm more so worried about the quality of the record itself compared to the original now will it be the same at least? 

I think the quality will be fine. But yeah, my only concern would be having it shipped from another country and the damage or poor mishandling that occur during the shipping.  But I've had things sent from Japan and Europe before with no issues.  I think the store your ordering it from will most definitely package it well, so even if it is tossed around, it shouldn't be an issue.  Think positive. 

:)

5 minutes ago, GregVsMatt said:

Ok so I ordered it lol #fomo 

I would have thought you already had a copy.  Worth it!  I bought mine when it was originally released. I had mine sealed until a few months ago. Then I realized.... I'm never looking to make a profit from it.  I spun it and was pleasantly surprised how great it sounded.  But then, I never had an issue with the album.  Classic?  No, but it's still a great album of the time. Sometimes, Madonna is able to be ahead of time, but with this one, she kept with the times.

5 minutes ago, tscott said:

I would have thought you already had a copy.  Worth it!  I bought mine when it was originally released. I had mine sealed until a few months ago. Then I realized.... I'm never looking to make a profit from it.  I spun it and was pleasantly surprised how great it sounded.  But then, I never had an issue with the album.  Classic?  No, but it's still a great album of the time. Sometimes, Madonna is able to be ahead of time, but with this one, she kept with the times.

Yes I have the 2012 issue sealed - I was holding back on this one as likely to be the same but then thought about it being a euro only print so maybe a smaller run so ordered it