Merch Pics

blondebenji

If there is anyone that can assist, I would like to get the candle set and the lithographs. I don't expect much assistance as it is a random chance to find someone that could assist. 

I totally respect that it may not happen. This is just a solid inquiry for assistance. 

I would be so incredibly grateful. Please reach out to me if possible. 

36 minutes ago, DontTemptMe26 said:

If there is anyone that can assist, I would like to get the candle set and the lithographs. I don't expect much assistance as it is a random chance to find someone that could assist. 

I totally respect that it may not happen. This is just a solid inquiry for assistance. 

I would be so incredibly grateful. Please reach out to me if possible. 

Well I looked for your puzzles, let you know about their non-existence and didn’t even got a thank you emoji 👀👀👀👀

James Earl Jones Reaction GIF

25 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Well I looked for your puzzles, let you know about their non-existence and didn’t even got a thank you emoji 👀👀👀👀

James Earl Jones Reaction GIF

When was that??? I apologize if I missed it. Its been a weird couple of weeks. I was in the hospital in the mix of things. Let me look now :-( I'm sorry. 

On 3/4/2024 at 12:06 PM, Pedro Beltran said:

There was none at Vegas.

But as I mentioned to you before this seems to be a fan made product 

And there it is. I appreciate you looking. Sorry for my oversight in this response. It is a gift when us fans can assist one another. Thank you for looking for me :-)

4 minutes ago, DontTemptMe26 said:

And there it is. I appreciate you looking. Sorry for my oversight in this response. It is a gift when us fans can assist one another. Thank you for looking for me :-)

My pleasure love ❤️ hope you are doing better, we need Madonna fans healthy and happy and spreading happiness around everyone 

The staff told us it was only open Saturday and Sunday.

They only had a couple of pens which went to the first girl through the door.

They had tons of candles and lithograph sets. They also had the metal cross embossed key chains if you asked for them which weren't on the on-screen merch list.. 

They had masses of each of the 4 different badge sets.

They had a selection of rosaries but a lot of people who bought one got home to find that rather than say LOS ANGELES they said Washington, St Paul etc. 

4 minutes ago, Neil said:

The staff told us it was only open Saturday and Sunday.

They only had a couple of pens which went to the first girl through the door.

They had tons of candles and lithograph sets. They also had the metal cross embossed key chains if you asked for them which weren't on the on-screen merch list.. 

They had masses of each of the 4 different badge sets.

They had a selection of rosaries but a lot of people who bought one got home to find that rather than say LOS ANGELES they said Washington, St Paul etc. 

Thank you so much for letting us know.  Wowwww the candles are so hard to get.  I thought there would be so many more on ebay.  But virtually only one or two that went for crazy prices.

I just won two auctions on eBay for the very limited rosaries: First one in gold for Cologne, Germany and I paid € 220, and the second one in bronze for Berlin, Germany for € 310... I thought it was good deal (in comparison to these frivolous sellers who want over 1K for one of these...).

And just bought my second BAT bomber jacket for € 260... Still less than importing from US/UK and pay taxes... So now I have one to wear and one to keep in my vault.

I need to stop spending so much money on this woman and this tour... But it's so addictive.

4 hours ago, Madgesty said:

I just won two auctions on eBay for the very limited rosaries: First one in gold for Cologne, Germany and I paid € 220, and the second one in bronze for Berlin, Germany for € 310... I thought it was good deal (in comparison to these frivolous sellers who want over 1K for one of these...).

And just bought my second BAT bomber jacket for € 260... Still less than importing from US/UK and pay taxes... So now I have one to wear and one to keep in my vault.

I need to stop spending so much money on this woman and this tour... But it's so addictive.

Nice! Good catch!!!

I just framed the black poster and now obviously I want the red one… (after other pieces of merch)

I want the white bomber jacket but when I would wear it? Never…