Donna DeLory on Virgin Radio UK next week

Neil

My friend Steve Denyer (DJ at Virgin Radio) had asked me to help spread the word:

Twitter : @Steve_denyer
Instagram : @denyersteve

“Donna De Lory is joining me every morning at 10:30 UK time on @virginradiouk #virginradiopride 

She talks what it was like auditioning for Madonna and being told she had a almost identical match for Madonna vocals 

She tells me what’s going through Madonnas mind right now after her health scare and how it would have changed her

She tells me what she thinks is the best Madonna world tour (Blond Ambition) and what is was like when the pope wanted to ban the show and being there when she was almost arrested

We also talk Donna and Nikki and play Donnas favourite solo track from her own back catalogue”

Tune in!

11 hours ago, JustinTimes said:

Imagine going on the radio and all they wanna talk about is Madonna, poor Donna, is she gonna be asked what she's up to I wonder

They usually do.  Artists like Donna know that Madonna is their meal ticket, so they somewhat use that to get attention towards their own work.  I don't really blame her for doing so, because at the end of the day, most people are interested in her association with Madonna.  If she can manage a bit of publicity for her own work, by talking about Madonna, then it's a plus for her.  No one would care if she didn't talk about Madonna. 

16 hours ago, JustinTimes said:

Imagine going on the radio and all they wanna talk about is Madonna, poor Donna, is she gonna be asked what she's up to I wonder

What are they gonna ask her about otherwise? Yoga? Chanting? Favourite herbal tea? Lately she’s been touring with Donna doing Madonna covers (which I’d go and see if they ever came to Europe), I think she’s probably fine with the chat being M focused, it’s how she’s makes a living.

7 minutes ago, adirondak said:

So I guess we know for sure now Donna and Nicki won’t be touring with Madonna this time around? We know why she stopped touring with Nicki, I wonder what happened with Donna?

It may just be about the money.  If she kept them on for every tour, they would be more expensive to pay than someone new.  But it could have been Donna who didn't want to go out on the road again as well.