Music (Mirwais Demo Take 1).

xavier

6 hours ago, Honey Little said:

During rebel heart, she sentenced a fan from Israel or named Israel or something.

I don't believe anyone went to prison.... there's no chance in hell anyone went to prison as soon as they leaked the songs, she talked about it before the album was even out, right.... Are the court records public?

It's just the usual celebrity dramatics, on par with "not making any money from the tour" or whatever :lord:

6 minutes ago, androiduser said:

I don't believe anyone went to prison.... there's no chance in hell anyone went to prison as soon as they leaked the songs, she talked about it before the album was even out, right.... Are the court records public?

It's just the usual celebrity dramatics, on par with "not making any money from the tour" or whatever :lord:

I kind of think you are right. I really don’t know what REALLY happened. Only what was reported in the news which is fake anyways. And she does say she never makes money from tours which obviously isn’t true. I heard that each dancer gets paid 500$ per show maximum and that rehearsals are minimum wage and that they share hotel rooms.

13 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

I kind of think you are right. I really don’t know what REALLY happened. Only what was reported in the news which is fake anyways. And she does say she never makes money from tours which obviously isn’t true. I heard that each dancer gets paid 500$ per show maximum and that rehearsals are minimum wage and that they share hotel rooms.

I don't really believe the dramatic media report or dramatic celebrity confessions. I think stars make less money from tours than we think because promotors, managers, taxes etc take a huge chunk of the gross earnings but I don't believe any major celebrity would go through with it without decent financial profit. I think it's just part of the "I'm doing it for the fans" narrative.

1 minute ago, androiduser said:

I don't really believe the dramatic media report or dramatic celebrity confessions. I think stars make less money from tours than we think because promotors, managers, taxes etc take a huge chunk of the gross earnings but I don't believe any major celebrity would go through with it without decent financial profit. I think it's just part of the "I'm doing it for the fans" narrative.

Exactly. Although Madonna gives minimal of this public fan affection 🤣.

I can't find the illustration online, but sometime around The Confessions Tour, NME or another British publication made a pie chart explaining how touring profits are divided and who gets what, taking Madonna and her tour as an example... If I remember correctly, they claimed she gets around 10% of the gross earnings in her pocket after all the production costs, various management fees, taxes etc.

23 minutes ago, androiduser said:

I can't find the illustration online, but sometime around The Confessions Tour, NME or another British publication made a pie chart explaining how touring profits are divided and who gets what, taking Madonna and her tour as an example... If I remember correctly, they claimed she gets around 10% of the gross earnings in her pocket after all the production costs, various management fees, taxes etc.

That’s still a huge amount of cash.

9 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

That’s still a huge amount of cash.

yes, especially with record-breaking tours like Sticky and Sweet... compared to that, I'm sure Madame X earnings seem like "nothing", but the costs were also much smaller, so I don't see how Madonna could be left with nothing. I'm sure it's just celebrities exaggerating everything.

13 hours ago, androiduser said:

yes, especially with record-breaking tours like Sticky and Sweet... compared to that, I'm sure Madame X earnings seem like "nothing", but the costs were also much smaller, so I don't see how Madonna could be left with nothing. I'm sure it's just celebrities exaggerating everything.

Madame X broke even. She made zero dollars from it and was left with a broken hip. 
Don’t quote me on this but I remember reading that for previous tours she made between 100k and a million of net profit per show

21 hours ago, Honey Little said:

During rebel heart, she sentenced a fan from Israel or named Israel or something.

I think you’re referring to Ari. He’s not a fan. 
He hacked her email and cloud, stole files and then sold them on the internet. Including demos of her upcoming album. 
Even though I love Ari and all the files he shared, I think he certainly deserved a prison sentence 

3 hours ago, thegoldencalf said:

I think you’re referring to Ari. He’s not a fan. 
He hacked her email and cloud, stole files and then sold them on the internet. Including demos of her upcoming album. 
Even though I love Ari and all the files he shared, I think he certainly deserved a prison sentence 

Yes, him. I thought he was a fan. Glad to hear he was not a fan.

8 hours ago, thegoldencalf said:

Madame X broke even. She made zero dollars from it and was left with a broken hip. 
Don’t quote me on this but I remember reading that for previous tours she made between 100k and a million of net profit per show

Yep, she even admitted she made no money from that tour.