Celebration Tour Merch now up on madonna.com stores!

diesel6888

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I officially give up. Both of her stores are trash. I ordered the red celebration tour tee and the mother f*cker tank top on her US store and 2 months in with no estimated shipping date and lousy customer service I cancelled and ordered the same 2 items (plus the Absolutely no Regrets shirt) on the UK store hoping for better service (and contacting them before to ask about stock and shipping and whatnot) and it was worse! After over a month of nothing I contacted them and they told me the tank top wasn't actually in stock so I could choose another item or get a refund. I opened a case on PayPal and got my money back. Never ever buying in her stores again. Such a nightmare. I was lucky with the bomber jacket and I want a lot of other things but I guess I'll have to wait for the shows to get them. Since I'm attending the very last shows and artists usually bring low quality merch to Mexico I have no hopes whatsoever. I wish she sold her stuff elsewhere cause her current stores are trash. Be careful if you guys buy there. Being able to buy it doesn't mean you'll ever get it.

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Kit said:

I was able to get the Bomber at the first Toronto show, I have no idea if it sold out there or not it was 300 CAD.

It's so beautiful! I got a small and I am 5'2 125 pounds and it's perfect :)

I got one too the first night!  I was so happy to see it in stock. It was definitely a pleasant surprise 😍

On 1/17/2024 at 8:29 AM, evolution said:

I got one too the first night!  I was so happy to see it in stock. It was definitely a pleasant surprise 😍

It made my entire night! I specifically was in the first line at the door to get one if they were available ha ha