Al Pacino's Ear

survivalartist

7 minutes ago, DickTracy said:

Do you think it tasted good?

Apparently M's ex-roommate has some tell all where she says M licked AP's ear when they first met in the 70s.

70's?  Or do you mean 80's?  I can't imagine she ever had the opportunity to meet, let alone "lick" his ear in the 70's. 

11 minutes ago, DickTracy said:

Thanks.  I still take it with a grain of salt. After all Page Six is a gossip celebrity site.  They also claim Madonna called him a "gross pig" during the filming of Dick Tracy, but I suspect it may be the character he was playing that was really the "gross pig" and I can see once on set, Al staying in character.

That being said, It wouldn't surprise me if Madonna stuck her tongue in his ear if they truly met back before she was famous. LOL!

2 hours ago, McDonna said:

Thanks.  I still take it with a grain of salt. After all Page Six is a gossip celebrity site.  They also claim Madonna called him a "gross pig" during the filming of Dick Tracy, but I suspect it may be the character he was playing that was really the "gross pig" and I can see once on set, Al staying in character.

That being said, It wouldn't surprise me if Madonna stuck her tongue in his ear if they truly met back before she was famous. LOL!

The piece is an advertisement for Whitley the ex-roommate’s little tell all book. What the fuck this thread is would be having fun with another ridiculous headline. It’s also funny the Post ran the article twice, one with a comments section and one without.

10 minutes ago, DickTracy said:

The piece is an advertisement for Whitley the ex-roommate’s little tell all book. What the fuck this thread is would be having fun with another ridiculous headline. It’s also funny the Post ran the article twice, one with a comments section and one without.

Yes, so it may all be true, but she arrived in New York in 78, so while it's not impossible that she may have had dinner with him in the late 70's, but is it possible that Whitley or the press mixed up the time of the that happening?

1 hour ago, Blue Skies said:

I know he was a heavy smoker when he was younger.  Think it caught up with him.  His voice back in like the 79s and 80s was much sort of softer.  

If that’s what you mean 

"Do you think it tasted good?"

16 hours ago, wtg1987 said:

Wtf is this thread ???

some nobody is flogging a book

i think i can resist

1 hour ago, Redha DBL said:

I read not too long ago that M's roomate when she was at the unniversity was kind of related to Al Pacino, like her mother knew him or something like that. Some other members will probably explain it with more details.

Correct the article implies the roommate's father, actor Ed Setrakian, was connected to Pacino. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ed_Setrakian