The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Adonna

14 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

I’m so obsessed with this show. Easily her best show since Confessions.

I’m so glad you mentioned this, I have really enjoyed a lot all her tours after confessions, even Madame X (I made an effort in this one). So I still have 3 months to go but this gives me peace to have such a landmark be compared to her newest venture 

7 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

I’m so glad you mentioned this, I have really enjoyed a lot all her tours after confessions, even Madame X (I made an effort in this one). So I still have 3 months to go but this gives me peace to have such a landmark be compared to her newest venture 

Honestly, don’t listen to the negative people on the internet. Everybody in the real world loves this show. It’s amazing! Can’t wait for you to see it xx

1 hour ago, McDonna said:

398993651_884449286476912_13279244607668

This wig is everything, it's so Breathless Mahoney, wich makes me get back to my 12 :lol: 

The great thing about this tour is the cohesiveness and crazyness to see Dita Parlo, in the look of Breathless, wearing the Hard Candy costume and dancing the Hung Up disco routine or the surrealistic creature of Bedtime Story singing Rain evoking the Frozen video :broken:

Anyway, if you're interested, I could upload all the best perspective and quality videos I downloaded from the show, it's about 45 good recordings, the same with the best pics. Especially if it can be usefull to someone who's able to make a good editing, that would be amazing. Let me know, in case I will do it in the weekend.

10 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

Is it from Everybody?

I love in that performance when she flicks her head down. Gosh she’s so cute.

Yep, Everybody. (EDIT: I wrote Everybody, I don't know why, I ment Holiday as @Frankcorrectly reported: it's the "I want your love" sample moment, when she makes fast plastic movements with all the dancers :cute: sorry).

The pic is from the debut night, a close up from one of the pro pics for the press. It's a lovely photo.

Just now, stefo said:

This wig is everything, it's so Breathless Mahoney, wich makes me get back to my 12 :lol: 

The great thing about this tour is the cohesiveness and crazyness to see Dita Parlo, in the look of Breathless, wearing the Hard Candy costume and dancing the Hung Up disco routine or the surrealistic creature of Bedtime Story singing Rain evoking the Frozen video :broken:

Anyway, if you could be interested, I could upload all the best perspective and quality videos I downloaded from the show, it's about 45 good recordings, the same with the best pics. Especially if it can be usefull to someone who's able to make a good editing, that would be amazing. Let me know, in case I will do it in the weekend.

To me, it reminds me of the Bad Girl single art:

IMG_3211.jpeg.a6a397ddadc3b60a94774ffe7ab4eff5.jpeg

4 minutes ago, stefo said:

Yep, Everybody. The pic is from the debut night, a close up from one of the pro pics for the press. It's a lovely photo.

Oh yes. I know the one! With the whole gang. I love it!

The energy of that song was amazing , it sounded so fresh.

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic