Should she be called out for Esther?

Justice

17 minutes ago, mikenmark said:

You can't start sh*t, then storm off when you can't produce the evidence of your argument.  You have only seen the same videos that everyone else has

I'm not the one who created this thread so once again check your eyes or something (you really seem to have an issue with your eyes) and i have posted the evidence in my previous post. I can't believe we're now discussing the fact Estere is on stage or not at that moment... Talk about cloud the issue...

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

1 minute ago, Redha DBL said:

Just like you cannot take part of a discussion without knowing what you're talking about and asking people to give you the elements you should know by yourself before joining the discussion. I'm clearly not the only one who has seen it as i'm not the one who has created the thread, so one more false assumption.

Found in less than 1 minute (and there other where you can see better). Estere never leaves the stage, at the beginning of Vogue she's deejaying in the round cake stage then she joins the crew on the catwalk. She's there from beginning to end on the catwalk.  Pic (Estere in red painted circle, she later put a coat on before dancing) 

IMG-20231021-153704.jpg

And the video : first she's in yellow then she puts a coat on then takes off the coat again just when she dances. And you can see the guys in jock mimming sex. Video :

You're back quickly! Had the Drag Queen protest already broken up?

Your video shows that the folk at the other end of the stage keep walking around and often have their backs turned fo Madonna for the duration. You'll need to be more specific about the exact moments M's daughter is watching directly, and how many seconds it takes for her to be morally damaged. We can wait!

6 minutes ago, Debord said:

You're back quickly! Had the Drag Queen protest already broken up?

Your video shows that the folk at the other end of the stage keep walking around and often have their backs turned fo Madonna for the duration. You'll need to be more specific about the exact moments M's daughter is watching directly, and how many seconds it takes for her to be morally damaged. We can wait!

Yeah now we're discuss the facts if Estere hides her eyes or look on the front or in the back (with all the giant screens showing the scene) . The point is you have a 2 hours long show, you're a mom, you don't chose the specific 3 minutes where your 11yo daughter is on stage with you to do it ! 

2 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

If anyone is interested here is a longer video of what Madonna shows her 11yo daugther on stage with her : starts at 6:15 mark :

And again she's not there. Please - show where she's watching closely and explain how many seconds corrupts her. Or just post another video, cos you do seem to want to keep watching the shocking footage.

Yeah now we're discuss the facts if Estere hides her eyes or look on the front or in the back (with all the giant screens showing the scene) . The point is you have a 2 hours long show, you're a mom, you don't chose the specific 3 minutes where your 11yo daughter is on stage with you to do it ! 

Again - where is she closely watching and how many seconds corrupts?

Just now, Redha DBL said:

Oh my god what's your problem, haven't you see the other videos i have posted ???other videos WHERE YOU CAN SEE ESTERE. A few post ABOVE. For god sake that guy has issues that's not possible, it's not only the eyes...

Eh? So now you're arguing it doesn't matter if she sees it? Does just the mere presence corrupt the poor girl? Are there scientific papers on this phenomenon?

Oh my god what's your problem, haven't you see the other videos i have posted ???other videos WHERE YOU CAN SEE ESTERE. A few post ABOVE. For god sake that guy has issues that's not possible, it's not only the eyes...

Whilst I do have a disability that makes me see double (thanks for your concern), I'm able to see exactly what is happening on stage. 

Besides thought you were leaving this thread

5 hours ago, Justice said:

The way Esther is dressed(...)

Like, how? Suddenly high heel boots are a sexual organ?

It's already tiring having to ignore comments like that on social media, reading such shallow concerns here is something I wasn't expecting. You would think that people who follow Madonna would think in a more intelligent and less conservative way. Wake up and start to care about things that are really important in the world around you. Madonna's children are more than fine!

1 minute ago, mikenmark said:

Whilst I do have a disability that makes me see double (thanks for your concern), I'm able to see exactly what is happening on stage. 

Besides thought you were leaving this thread

Whatever pleases your conscience or your fandom... That's the only thing i'm gonna tell you about it now.

4 minutes ago, EgoRod said:

Screenshot-2023-10-21-at-15-01-29.png

You just don't do it when your 11yo kid is a few feet away from you on the same stage period. So a parent can do innapropriate sexual behaviour in the same room as his kid if the kid is watching in another direction ?? A two hours show ! Why does she do it during the 3 minutes her youngest kid is on stage ???

You just don't do it when your 11yo kid is a few feet away from you on the same stage period. So a parent can make innapropriate sexual behaviour same room as his kid if the kid is watching tv and not in the direction of the parent ?? A two hours show ! Why does she do it during the 3 minutes her youngest kid is on stage ???

If that child is watching a TV from that far away? You're worried about my eyesight,  are we supposed to be able to see details from that far? I need to go back to the eye hospital 

You just don't do it when your 11yo kid is a few feet away from you on the same stage period. So a parent can make innapropriate sexual behaviour same room as his kid if the kid is watching tv and not in the direction of the parent ?? A two hours show ! Why does she do it during the 3 minutes her youngest kid is on stage ???

Are you incapable of grasping the difference between a woman in a living room doing random things and your mother, the most famous female popstar ever, doing a performance on stage? And the kid in the former scenario is far more likely to see some flesh on TV!

Just now, mikenmark said:

If that child is watching a TV from that far away? You're worried about my eyesight,  are we supposed to be able to see details from that far? I need to go back to the eye hospital 

Yeah it's not as if there are huge screens displaying the scene all around.... You don't do it in the same room as your kid peridod. A two hours show and Estere is there 3 minutes ! Why do you decide, as a mother, that you're gonna do it during the 3 minutes your youngest child is on stage with you ???! 2 fucking hours and 3 minutes of Estere !

5 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

Yeah it's not as if there are huge screens displaying the scene all around.... You don't do it in the same room as your kid peridod. A two hours show and Estere is there 3 minutes ! Why do you decide, as a mother, that you're gonna do it during the 3 minutes your youngest child is on stage with you ???! 2 fucking hours and 3 minutes of Estere !

You're more than welcome not to attend this tour. That'll show her!